Warehouse Operations Lead
Avesta · Avesta
Ansök senast 24 jan.
Jobbet har utgått och går inte längre att ansöka.
Haglöfs AB is now recruiting a Warehouse Operations Lead to join our team in Avesta!
The position is a permanent full-time position and will report to the Warehouse Manager, also located in Avesta. Haglöfs develops clothing, footwear and hardware for people who invest in an active outdoor lifestyle. Born in Sweden in 1914, Haglöfs has from small-scale backpack manufacturing developed into one of the world’s leading suppliers of technical and sustainable outdoor products by means of modern product development and strategic distribution. With more than 100 years of experience from the outdoors the brand represents high quality and reliability and is frequently awarded for its design and innovation. The Haglöfs brand is primarily marketed to 22 European and Asian markets and the company employs more than 200 people. Haglöfs is owned by ASICS Corporation since 2010.
Haglöfs is on an exciting development journey, you will have an important role at Haglöfs to continuously improve of our warehouse operations - to meet increased customer and consumers demands of speed and quality of service.
Main responsibilities and tasks:
As a Warehouse Operations Lead you are responsible for the daily operations. You will take an active part in our daily work, lead and assist the warehouse team to reach set goals.
- Line manager responsibility (current team size of 14 colleagues)
- Daily planning and follow up of KPI’s
- Resource planning
- Work close with the Supply Chain and Customer Service department to identify and drive process improvements to secure an efficient and reliable operations
- Work with development of the department, workspaces, methods, tools and personnel
- Communicate and build positive and solid relationships.
We are looking for a hands-on leader with a logistic background. You have a customer-oriented mindset. You are prestigeless, positive and strive for constant improvements. For you, health and safety always go first! .
- Min 3 years Leadership experience within warehouse logistics or distribution
- Customer-oriented mindset
- Experience with Warehouse Management Systems (Astro WMS preferably)
- DTC / E-commerce development experience is meritorious
- Experience or education in continuous improvements
- Structured and excellent administrative skills
- Good knowledge of the Office programs, Excel in particular
- Strong communicative skills, both verbally and written, English and Swedish
Please send your application Before 24th of January 2021. Applications are reviewed on a rolling basis, so do not wait to apply!