Northvolt ETT AB · Skellefteå · Ansök senast 27 dec. (70 dagar kvar)
Heltid · Tillsvidareanställning
Northvolt has an exciting job offer for a Warehouse Coordinator to join our passionate team in Skellefteå.
In joining us you will play an important part from the very start in building one of the first large scale European battery factories. Northvolt will play an important role in the transformation to a carbon free society.
As a Warehouse Coordinator, you will coordinate interdepartmental activities with Quality, Manufacturing, Purchasing, Engineering, and Logistics to ensure a controlled flow of approved materials timed to meet Northvolt Ett requirements. You will plan materials call-offs from suppliers with JIT management and work in close cooperation with purchasing and logistics departments providing input for raw materials and transport cost optimization.
Key responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Create purchase orders for purchase goods, materials, components or services in line with specified cost, quality and delivery target
- Ensure continuous supply of required goods and materials and communicate any supply problems which may pose a risk or impact on business operations
- Research and evaluate areas of opportunity and reduce costs where possible
- Evaluation of short-, mid- and long-term supply needs, based on input from multiple stakeholders
- Scheduling delivery of materials for maintenance and other departments
- Tracking of stock levels and deciding reorder points based on consumption data
- Evaluation of short-term supply constraints and escalating issues appropriately
- Confirmation of customer orders based on material availability and production plan
- Contact suppliers to resolve quality, delivery or invoice issues
- Support MRP system implementation
The person we are looking for is strongly goal oriented, curious and eager to learn. You will get the chance to have a real impact on our success story in Sweden (to start with) and see the results of your work. Our organization requires and values great self-discipline and a natural talent to make things happen. The warehouse coordinator is a vital member of our Northvolt Ett-function and key to Northvolt's mission to enable the future of energy.
Apply with CV and cover letter or your complete LinkedIn profile.
Full time employment, fixed salary.
Planned starting date is asap.
Skills & Requirements
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 3 years or more experience in Supply Chain Planning - Supply, Demand, Production, MRP, Inventory Management
- Successful track record of maintaining material availability while ramping-up a production line
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English with the ability to prepare and deliver concise understandable information to co-workers, suppliers, and other stakeholders
- Ability to add value, reduce costs and make business improvements
- Problem-solving, entrepreneurial attitude thriving in a dynamic environment where no day is like the other (we mean it!)
- Self-motivated and finding it easy to establish new relationships
- Intermediate user of Microsoft Excel
- Worked in multi-cultural environment (A MUST!)
Northvolt ETT AB
Northvolt Ett AB