Do you have a passion for action, speed and creativity? Do you want to be part of showing how to make the many people's dreams come true, working together with Photographers, 3D Artists and Interior Designers? Then this is the opportunity for you! Experis IT is now looking for a 3D Material Technician to our client based in Älmhult.
We are looking for someone who wants to create visually compelling and creative textures for 3D models, ensuring consistency in quality and that end media productions stay as close to the real articles of the product range as possible.
* Produce digital and/or 3D content, ranging from scanning and photographing real-life materials to creating and rendering textures and shaders for use in the different products created in 3D, staying true to product specifications.
* Develop and make available all documentation regarding how to apply/use material in 3D models and minimize incorrect or inaccurate product representations.
* Provide advice to the 3D production team with choosing the right material, where patterns may need to be very precise or appear flawed/natural depending on material/product.
* Participate actively throughout the whole production to ensure the quality of the materials/textures used in 3D models according to the internal set guidelines, frame work and technical pipeline; while still also challenging the optimization or adaptation of improved workflows.
* Analyze and challenge constantly the right balance between quality, time and cost during the daily production work and in alignment with assignment requirements.
* Keep up-to-date with new 3D processing techniques, trends, technologies and technical developments that can be adopted early to increase the efficiency in 3D-production.
* Education or experience with 3D graphics, textures and product development, visualisation or equivalent.
* Extensive knowledge in 3D Computer graphics (Ray tracing) and advanced rendering techniques, 3D modelling, texturing and rendering.
* Extensive experience working in 3D Studio Max, VRay, CAD, Maya, Adobe CS or equivalent software.
* Experience in photography and image editing.
* You can translate technical information into common terms.
* Good knowledge of physics regarding materials.
* Fluent in English, both written and spoken.
Who are you?
We believe that you have the ability to strive for perfection and details in textures and shaders. You have strong organizational, planning and problem solving skills and you are a creative and innovative person. You are goal-orientated and willing to give and receive feedback. You get driven by learning and sharing knowledge and are passionated about working in a fast-paced environment. You have strong communication skills, are organized and structured. Above that, we also believe that you have the ability to cooperate and build trustful relationships with co-workers and other working groups or teams.
Contact information and how to apply:
You apply for this position only with registered or attached resume at www.experis.se. If you have any questions regarding this position please don't hesitate to contact Emmie Raselius at Experis IT, email@example.com
Welcome with your application!