Tender & Contract Specialist
Tender & Contract Specialist
Thermo Fisher Scientific GTF AB · Göteborg · Ansök senast 22 okt. (33 dagar kvar)
Heltid · Tillsvidareanställning
When you’re part of Thermo Fisher Scientific, you’ll do challenging work, and be part of a team that values performance, quality and innovation. As part of a successful, growing global organization you will be encouraged to perform at your best. With revenues of more than $30 billion and the largest investment in R&D in the industry, we give our people the resources and opportunities to make significant contributions to the world.
Our Finland locations include Vantaa and Joensuu, employing over 1,000 professionals supporting functions such as production, instrument and reagent manufacturing, R&D, marketing, sales, quality, administrative support and supply chain. We hire experts in different fields including engineering, chemistry, microbiology and bioinformatics. It is conveniently located close to the Vantaankoski railway station. Please read more about Finnish sites, innovative work and collaborative colleagues at https://jobs.thermofisher.com/page/show/Finland.
Take a look how our software professionals in Finland are enjoying our innovative work atmosphere and the role they are playing in helping humankind: https://youtu.be/wDm4NLxq3nI
There are nearly 1,000 Thermo Fisher Scientific employees based across five different locations in Sweden. Our biggest site in Uppsala develops, manufactures, and markets allergy tests and diagnostic systems. In central Stockholm we have two smaller offices that support customers with analytical, diagnostic and research related products, instruments and services. On the west coast in Gothenburg our newly built warehouse and office works with a wide range of laboratory equipment and consumables. On the outskirts of Ängelholm in southern Sweden ca. 40 people are dedicated to producing and extracting top-quality raw materials used in allergy tests and other health products.
How will you make an impact?
Thermo Fisher is looking for a Tender & Contract Specialist who will be responsible for the development of business proposals and ensures the coordination and execution of the activities related to tenders and contracts with public and private entities, in compliance with the law and procedures of the company.
The Tender & Contract Specialist will have overall responsibility for support to RSD business in Finland or Sweden and backfill other Nordic countries when needed. This position also includes a close collaboration with the EU Contract Specialist to ensure that local tenders are implemented accurately.
In this role you will have a remote team to support you. We offer a possibility to work remotely from your home office or alternatively our office in Vantaa or Gothenburg.
What will you do?
- Responsible for effective end to end administration of designated Tenders / Request for Proposal (RFP’s) or Request for Information (RFI's) workload
- Prepare all relevant tender documents by verifying all the administrative and technical requirements and ensure written formal tender proposal response
- Track, download and upload documentation and work within customer specific portals
- Coordinate activities between all Functions and Sales throughout the duration of the tender process
- Create and execute a Plan to be shared with all the tender stakeholders in order to manage the documentation needed to participate to tenders
- Conducts the “first-pass” of each proposal and provide the answers to the questions by researching the appropriate knowledge database
- Act as gate keeper and project coordinator to ensure all customer files for the Tenders are collected, prepared and ready for submission
- Maintain a database / library of Tender/RFP responses to questions
- Provide regular updates to the different functions of the tender process
- Contribute to improve win rates
- Provide to internal functions and customer all relevant documents resulting from the tender award to secure orders and long-term tender implementation
- Ensure tracking of opportunities and live tenders
How will you get here?
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Business or other relevant field
- 1-3 years’ experience from Administration of Tenders / Request for Proposal
- Experience in project management and working in a cross-functional environment
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities
- Fluent Swedish and English, Finnish or other Nordic language skills are an advantage
- Well-structured, self-directed, persistent and goals oriented
- Excellent organizational skills
- Excellent computer skills particularly in Excel & any data manipulation and usage of Web platforms.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills and ability to work in a Team
Please send in your application, including a cover letter and CV in English. Please apply via http://internaljobs.thermofisher.com/ by 22nd of September . Reference: 166275BR.
Each one of our 80,000 extraordinary minds has a unique story to tell. It’s not just a career, it’s a chance to realise your best – professionally and personally.
Join us and contribute to our mission—enabling our customers to make the world healthier, cleaner and safer: http://jobs.thermofisher.com
Thermo Fisher Scientific GTF AB
Fisher Scientific Gtf AB