ABB Sundsvall · Sundsvall · Ansök senast 31 jan. (1 dag kvar)
Heltid · Tillsvidareanställning
Take your next career step at ABB with a global team that is energizing the transformation of society and industry to achieve a more productive, sustainable future.
At ABB, we have the clear goal of driving diversity and inclusion across all dimensions: gender, LGBTQ+, abilities, ethnicity and generations. Together, we are embarking on a journey where each and every one of us, individually and collectively, welcomes and celebrates individual differences.
Do you want to be involved in driving the digital transformation of Swedish industry and infrastructure and realize industry 4.0? Together with our customers and partners, ABB drives the digital development and through our offer ABB AbilityTM, which combines new technology and new tools such as the Internet of Things, Cloud Computing and Machine Learning, together with our extensive domain knowledge, we build the digital solutions of the future. We are now looking for a Solutions Architect for ABB Digital Operations, to continue the development together with our customers and take the lead in the Swedish market. Location is in Västerås. If you want to help create a sustainable society with the help of the latest technology, you may be the one we are looking for.
As a Solutions Architect at ABB, you will be part of Digital Operations, which helps our customers in their digital transformation, from conceptualization to execution and delivery of digital services and solutions. You will be the hub in the development of new services and products, and together with the team ensure that the right resources work together to make the entire competence and domain knowledge of ABB and its partners available to our customers.
This position reports to Project Operations Manager.
- In collaboration with the customer, define digital strategy and objectives based on business benefit and technical functionality.
- Development of "Proof of Concepts" with cross-functional teams.
- Development of digital solutions in dialogue with client/customer and project manager.
- Architecture, design and development of new digital solutions.
- Management and improvement of systems in production.
- You have a technical university education preferably with a few years of experience working in agile development and delivery projects. Relevant industry experience of work within IT and OT architecture is advantageous.
- You enjoy and have the ability to work together with other people both internally in the projects and externally with our customers.
- You are communicative with the ability to both see the big picture and understand details and also be able to describe your solutions in an easy-to-understand way, at a high level and at a detailed level.
- Meritorious if you have knowledge of integration with DCS systems and good knowledge of IT/OT.
- You are open and social and have a natural ability to build good relationships. Of course, you have a large dose of your own drive and a good sense of order.
- You are fluent in English and Swedish in speech and writing.
- You will get to work with a range of interesting clients and projects all over Sweden, which means some travelling.
More about us
ABB (www.abb.com) is a leader in power and automation technology. Our solutions improve performance and minimize environmental impact for energy companies and industries. ABB group companies operate in around 100 countries and have approximately 135 000 employees.
Recruiting Manager Robert Mäkelä, +4690-17 68 24, will answer your questions about the position. Union representatives - Sveriges Ingenjörer: Mikael Blomqvist, +4621-34 21 48; Ledarna: Leif Öhrberg, +46 21 342 325; Unionen: Joakim Broström, +4684-77 91 39. All other questions can be directed to Talent Partner Medina Jakupovic, +46 724-64 46 98.
We manage the recruitment process on an ongoing basis, which means that we can make selections and interviews before the application deadline is set. Therefore, apply as soon as possible.
If you want to discover more about ABB, take another look at our website www.abb.com.