Solutions Architect, Security Specialist - EMEA
Elasticsearch AB · Stockholm
Ansök senast 19 maj (13 dagar kvar)
Do you have prior cyber security engineering experience and can help overcome technical challenges for your customers?
We're scaling our Sales Engineering team and looking for great people to be cyber security advocates in partnership with our Sales team. You will be listening to customer needs and pain points, while helping us knock down the technical barriers to adoption of the Elastic stack for security use cases. In addition you will be presenting our technology to help solve customers' mission-critical security issues.
What You Will Be Doing:
- Build awareness of what Elastic is doing in the Security space.
- Engage our community and learn about new security use cases for Elastic.
- Support customers and prospects in how the Elastic Stack can help security teams
- Build a deep understanding of the Elastic stack and our solutions, and work closely with product management, engineering and sales to solve critical security questions
- Traveling to clients and potential clients in order to be our key security SME while interfacing with customers
- Attend conferences and events, and be active in leading or contributing to speaking and thought leadership engagements within the security space.
- Enable the field organization to better understand security use cases and solutions of the Elastic stack.
“Once I started, I was blown away to realize what was always so obvious, everything is search. Anything you do with data involves search, every app needs search, even analytics are about search. Daily I am blown away with the types of things our users and customers are doing with search.” Director of Product, Elastic.
Why this team?
“We question the status quo, debate the best ways to accomplish our goals and hold ourselves and our teams to the highest standards of performance. We take pride in our ability to understand our customers needs and make recommendations that are based on extensive global experience across multiple use cases. We learn from our mistakes and losses and celebrate our successes with an eye towards constant improvement. Join this team if you are up for a compassionate, understanding and fair environment where you can really grow into the next phase of your career.” VP WW Solution Architecture, Elastic
What You Will Bring Along:
- Bachelor’s degree in information systems, computer science, computer engineering, mathematics, statistics or another technical field is a plus
- Hands on SIEM experience
- Understanding of Open Source Technology and Community (Linux & GitHub)
- Experience of deploying and troubleshoot solutions based on Linux based network appliances
- Understanding of how prominent security solutions integrate with SIEM and logging platforms
- Windows Authentication and Admin knowledge
- Knowledge and deep understanding of security systems architectures (Network analysis, Host forensics, Threat analysis/modelling, etc)
- Knowledge of Network and Security Solutions, DLP, IAM and other leading security products
- Cloud and SaaS experience
- Experience of UNIX scripting/text processing, SQL, regex
- Behavioral Analytics and Machine Learning expertise a plus
- 6 years + of successful network and security engineering experience
- Experience with network and security forensic analysis is a plus
- Solid understanding of TCP/IP, Network Analysis and Troubleshooting, Network Security and threat mitigation
- Experience with network & security architecture, and network & security operations
- SOC Operations background/experience
- Big Data and Analytics experience a plus
- Leading Security Certification preferred including CISSP, CEH, or GIAC related certifications a plus
- Ideally 2+ Years as a Sales Engineer, or alternatively as a customer facing security consultant
- Identify and qualify technical opportunities independently
- Help influence sales strategy and determine viability of an opportunity and help map out political structure
- Familiar with consultative selling principles
- Manage successful remote and onsite product evaluations
- Must be a self-starter with the ability to work independently or in a team environment
- Handle a fast-paced environment
- Excellent written, and interpersonal skills and comfortable presenting and performing solution demonstrations to both small and large audiences
- Clearly articulate the business and technical benefits of a solution.
- Experience with responding to RFI and RFP’s for technical solutions
- Participate in trade shows and conferences
- Great presentation skills with the ability to speak in front of audiences both large and small
- Ability to control a room, and guide a productive discussion
- Work hand in hand with partner/channel and/or internal channel/partner teams
- Must be able to work in a high-pressure environment, must be able to multitask and keep up with the pace of a scale-up
- Ability to travel about 50% of the time