IKEA of Sweden · Älmhult
Ansök senast 4 nov.
Jobbet har utgått och går inte längre att ansöka.
- Älmhult, Sweden
IKEA Supply is part of IKEA Range & Supply and is responsible for securing that the product offer is produced and delivered to our customers. We lead the supply agenda across many functions and work together with all business areas, different business units, but also retail markets to secure customer availability in all markets and sales channels at lowest total cost.
Supply Chain Development is going into the next phase of a great journey. By gathering the end-to-end supply chain development agenda into one organisation, embedding process and the development and management of digital solutions into the business, we create the best preconditions for meeting the future with the right competences and business capabilities. By this we will also create the preconditions to a world class supply chain that enable IKEA to efficiently respond to the ever-changing customer needs.
The SCD function includes five areas; Sourcing, Design & Planning, Execution, Intralogistics & Market logistics. Additionally SCD has three assignments to lead and keep together the overarching development in the field of Technology in Supply, Packaging & Identification for total IKEA and the Development Networks to lead collaborative innovation approach around Logistics and Fulfilment.
Three support functions will be key to support the whole organisation: BN & Portfolio mgmt., Communication and People & Culture. Our mission is to design & secure the preconditions for a world class supply chain, run and improve everyday solutions, keep together and optimise the development and innovation agenda.
We offer you a position in a fast paced, truly global environment where Development and constantly being on the way is in focus!
We are looking for Solution Owner in Supply Chain Visibility
As a Solution Owner you will create sustainable customer value, growth and profitability for IKEA by leading and contributing to the company solution development; how we work, lead and organize, with process orientation as the starting-point.
As Solution Owner you will be responsible for:
- Be the Solution owner of an assigned area(s) supporting our Need Planning & Balancing process and related businesses with focus on our Supply Chain Visibility Solution.
- Lead the development of the specific Solution in relation to the business requirements and together with IT vendors.
- Support global projects and the roll-out of already decided development area.
- Responsible for all material related to the specific solution according to Range and Supply standards.
- Secure competence development and training related to your solutions
- Create and maintain Super User network
- Be the reference for your assigned solutions/systems in different forums and projects
- Define and agree on SLA (Service Level Agreement)
- Provide input to IT Budget planning
- Secure overall system security administration and allocation of users.
The position is based in Älmhult.
you are a strong business person with a passion for digital work, with energy to simplify ways of working! We see that you are highly driven by development and constantly being on the way. You dare to think differently and you have an agile approach and adapt as we go. You are interested in process way of working, digitalization and finding new ways of working and are highly motivated to do this by leading business through people and collaborate and interact with different stakeholders.
You have proven experience and knowledge in:
- Team player, positive attitude, self-going, persistent and motivated by taking on challenges
- Strong convincing skills
- Deep knowledge about the specific processes, organisations and business in the field of dedicated work area
- Strong knowledge in solution & service management
- Good knowledge and understanding of the IKEA value chain, the process landscape and the IKEA organization
- Knowledge about cost/benefit and how to affect its result through solution development
- Strong analytical and planning skills, tactical capability, clarity in communication, ability to take the lead around given responsibilities
- Knowledge and experience in change management
- An experience in Blue Yonder Solutions will be an advantage as Supply Chain Visibility is built on Blue Yonder –Control Tower platform.
We welcome all applications. Submit your application, CV and letter of motivation, online via our recruitment system Smart Recruiters no later than the 4th of November.
IKEA is a world leader in the home furnishing business. We are a values-driven company with a passion for life at home. Our vision is to create a better everyday life for the many people. Our operations include developing and supplying the global IKEA product range, including a range of IKEA food offers.
IKEA of Sweden
IKEA of Sweden AB