Are you passionate about making great games? Then this might just be the job for you! Starbreeze is now looking for a senior generalist programmer to join our kick-ass team in Stockholm or Paris.
As a Senior Programmer you will be working closely with the engine team. You will be working with many different aspects of the game and helping out wherever required.
- Fluent in spoken and written English
- Strong with C++
- Used different engines in the past
- Team player willing to help
Good to have:
- Have worked with consoles before
- Experience with LUA
- Used Perforce, git and svn before
To be successful in this position you have:
- Strong passion for games and an understanding of what makes fun gameplay
- Knowledge about multiplayer games
- Basic knowledge of performance profiling and debugging
Still reading? Good...because here’s the good part of this job ad: We offer you a position at a company where we value teamwork, accountability and creativity. While we evolve we want you to grow with us and to develop as a professional. We also believe in having fun. We have game consoles and arrange after work activities along with annual parties and events.
What more do we offer?
- Competitive salaries with yearly reviews
- Yearly wellness benefit
- Referral bonuses
- 6 weeks paid vacation per year
- Pension on top of salary, +50% above collective agreement standard
- 90% of your salary will be covered while on Parental leave for up to 6 months
- Relocation support if you move from abroad
- Ideal office location in central Stockholm - also remote flexible (work from home)
Sounds good? Then we can’t wait to see your CV and portfolio and look forward to meeting you. We recommend that you apply as soon as possible as selection and interviews are held continuously. Send your application with a resumé, portfolio and cover letter in English. All applications must include a portfolio and resumé to be considered.
At Starbreeze we value diversity and inclusion. We welcome you as who you are, no matter where you are from or what games you play.