Tictail AB · Stockholm
Ansök senast 19 okt. (Idag)
Jobbet har utgått och går inte längre att ansöka.
Shopify is the world’s fastest growing commerce platform, with no plans to slow down and we're looking for senior frontend developers with a passion for solving challenging problems with performant code.
Our teams deploy new code many times a day, and our production scale is massive. We’re talking 1M online stores, and hundreds of millions of requests a day. Shipping quality instead of on time is one of our beliefs. Thousands of merchants will see your work within seconds – a big but incredibly rewarding responsibility.
The Stockholm team specifically works on Shop- the new shopping assistant app helping the world #Shopbetter in every way. From real-time order tracking to accurate delivery updates, Shop offers visibility and peace of mind in one place. When users follow shops, Shop provides a personalized interface and spam-free recommendations for a better shopping experience. With support from our partner, Pachama and funding from the Shopify Sustainability fund, Shop offsets the carbon emissions from every Shop Pay delivery at no cost to our users.
The team, of 55 across Toronto, Montreal and Stockholm, operates like a start up within an established company. Leadership team decides on key themes and teams get assigned to it. Then it's up to the team to solve the problem - means working closely with Engineering, Data, UX and PMs. Independent teams, with flexibility to make their own decisions and work autonomously. We share our work with the rest of the team during Friday demos.
The tools we use on a daily basis include: React and React Native using Typescript, GraphQL, and Swift / Objective C and Java / Kotlin.
Skills & experience you have
- React (and/or React Native). If React Native isn't in your toolbox right now, that's ok. We'd love it if you're willing to learn it with us!
- Fluent in git and version control
- Providing highly effective code reviews and peer support
- Working on diverse teams
- Doing performance optimizations on complex client-side applications
What you will be doing
- Developing and maintaining a cross-platform application built in React and React Native
- Collaborating with other disciplines across Engineering, UX, and Product to help develop front-end solutions for the new product
- Advocating for great UX
- Writing and maintaining unit and integration tests
- Learning the latest front-end technologies and standards to ensure we are always using the best tools and techniques possible
- Using your curiosity to explore and experiment!
If you’re interested in helping us shape the future of commerce at Shopify, click the “Apply Now” button to submit your application.
We know that applying to a new role takes a lot of work and we truly value your time. Danée looks forward to reading your application.
At Shopify, we are committed to building and fostering an environment where our employees feel included, valued, and heard. Our belief is that a strong commitment to diversity and inclusion enables us to truly make commerce better for everyone. We strongly encourage applications from Indigenous peoples, racialized people, people with disabilities, people from gender and sexually diverse communities and/or people with intersectional identities.