SCM Manager Yard Equipment – Global SCM HVDC
Hitachi ABB Power Grids HVDC · Ludvika
Ansök senast 30 nov. (4 dagar kvar)
Hitachi ABB Power Grids is a pioneering technology leader that is helping to increase access to affordable, reliable, sustainable and modern energy for all. We help keep your lights on, the factories running, our hospitals and schools open. Come as you are and prepare to get better as you learn from others. Bring your passion, bring your energy, and plug into a team that appreciates a simple truth: Diversity + Collaboration = Innovation
HVDC is a business unit within the Power Grids division. HVDC unit (High Voltage Direct Current), with headquarters in Ludvika – develops, manufactures and sells DC transmission systems on a global market. This ABB developed HVDC technology is used to transmit electricity over long distances and for power transmission via submarine cables. HVDC is also used to connect power systems.
The Global Supply Chain Management organization at Hitachi ABB Power Grids HVDC is strengthening its ability to perform professionally and add competitive value services within purchasing and logistics. The Global SCM organization is responsible for an annual purchase of over 800 MUSD, delivers value and service to HVDC’s large infrastructure projects around the world.
If you like business challenges, have a curious mind, like negotiations and have a problem solving attitude, take the opportunity to join a World Technology Leader Company, experience the great feeling to work with large projects close to the end customer, and at the same time, give yourself unlimited career opportunities by applying for following role!
- As Manager for SCM Yard Equipment, you will support the creation of category strategies to ensure optimal result for HVDC.
- You will have between 10-15 direct reports including 3-5 Category Managers that act as Team leaders of each Category team. The team is responsible to execute both tactical as well as strategic deliveries.
- You will be part of the global SCM organization management team reporting directly to the Head of HVDC SCM organization.
- During projects you will be responsible to ensure relentless execution with proactive planning, RFQ and negotiation with suppliers and to monitor and follow-up all HVDC delivers with our suppliers and internal stakeholders.
- You will have a key role interacting with HVDC stakeholders in tender and project execution, engineering, R&D, general management levels at HVDC and Business Unit/Division Power Grids SCM organization.
- You have 10+ years of experience in advanced category management and supply chain with a proven leadership experience.
- Genuine interest in technical components and systems.
- Familiar to work in a large project environment close to the customer.
- You like to interact with people, develop and work with others.
- Excellent written and spoken English, with proven skills in communication and PowerPoint.
- Superior negotiation skills in a multicultural and challenging global business environment.
- You are good at building extensive networks internally as well as externally.
- Have an academic degree in Business or Engineering.
- You are described as energetic, motivated and self-confident person who can handle both ups and downs and manage problems that may occur.
- You also like to set challenging goals and see them be realized.
More about us
Ready for a new exciting challenge? Welcome with your application by 30th of November.
Recruiting Manager Andreas Hansson, +46 107-38 30 05, will answer your questions about the position. Union representatives – Sveriges Ingenjörer: Torbjörn Wilund, +46 107-38 25 73, Unionen: Stefan Barkman +46 107-38 33 04, Ledarna: Christer Fridlund +46 107-38 29 12. All other questions can be directed to Talent Partner Petra Berggren, +46 107-38 00 27.
Hitachi ABB Power Grids is a global technology leader with a combined heritage of almost 250 years, employing around 36,000 people in 90 countries. Headquartered in Switzerland, the business serves utility, industry and infrastructure customers across the value chain, and emerging areas like sustainable mobility, smart cities, energy storage and data centers. With a proven track record, global footprint and unparalleled installed base, Hitachi ABB Power Grids balances social, environmental and economic values, and is committed to powering good for a sustainable energy future, with pioneering and digital technologies, as the partner of choice for enabling a stronger, smarter and greener grid. www.hitachiabb-powergrids.com
Hitachi ABB Power Grids HVDC
ABB Power Grids Sweden AB