Research and Development Chemist/Engineer
Research and Development Chemist/Engineer
HemoCue AB · Ängelholm
Ansök senast 31 jan.
Jobbet har utgått och går inte längre att ansöka.
Do you want to make a difference by developing key lifesaving medical device products? In a truly global business who refuse to compromise when it comes to caring for people.
We are strengthening our R&D team with a Development Engineer Chemistry/Chemist and are looking for a PhD or MSc with experience in assay development, biochemistry, surface chemistry, material chemistry or similar. The complete HemoCue products are a combination of microcuvettes with reagents and a measuring device. Your responsibility will be to lead the design, development and improvement of reagents and microcuvettes. You will work or lead a development team in projects with high focus on deadlines, good team spirit and individual drive.
We offer you an exciting possibility to join our fantastic team creating tomorrows solutions for Point of Care testing making peoples life’s better. You will work cross functional with other departments as Operations, RA/QA, Sales and Marketing, as well with other OpCos within the Danaher family.
Your responsibilities and tasks will include
- Design, develop and improve new reagents and microcuvettes to our HemoCue products including both laboratory work and documentation
- Evaluation and validation of reagents and microcuvettes and identification of critical design parameters to secure a robust solution.
- Lead design optimization for function and manufacturability as technical lead
- Design and explore equipment/methods for development of new or existing microcuvettes and reagents
- You are most likely an Engineer or Scientist with a PhD or MSc degree with relevant field for example in: assay development, biochemistry, material chemistry, surface chemistry or similar. Experience from the following areas is required:
- 5-10 year’s experience from product development in relevant area
- Previous experience from research projects
- Previous experience from project management
- Knowledge in statistic
- Knowledge in ISO 13485 and QSR
- Good communication skills and fluent in English (verbal and writing), fluent in Swedish is a merit
- Experience of working within Medical Device Industry, Pharmaceutical or similar is a merit
As a person you are a team player, analytical, innovative, proactive and persistent and who likes a fast pace. You find it easy to communicate with other people and enjoy working in a company that is driven by continuous improvement, both in terms of equipment and processes.
Interviews will be held as soon as relevant candidates have been identified
Interviews will be held as soon as relevant candidates have been identified. Send your application via www.hemocue.com/jobbsidan. We are not able to receive your application by other means than through “jobbsidan“. Please bring diplomas for face-to-face interviews. Any application by mail or e-mail will be returned.
We offer you
A unique opportunity to work in the field of medical technologies, where knowledge sharing and professional respect combined makes it both fun and meaningful to go to work. You will meet enthusiastic colleagues in both Sweden and abroad who take pride in making a difference in a company whose products can truly impact other people's lives. We offer you 'freedom with responsibility', opportunities for training and career development.
We are looking forward to receiving your application no later than January 31, 2021.
For further information, please contact Senior Manager Cuvette & Reagents, Maria Therup at tel. +46 734 14 03 76.
Union contacts: Björn Bylander, Unionen +46 431 48 12 87 or Elin Söderlind, Akademikerföreningen, +46 431 48 12 62.
Danaher is a global science & technology innovator committed to helping our customers solve complex challenges and improve quality of life worldwide. Our world class brands are leaders in some of the most demanding and attractive industries. Danaher Corporation and all Danaher Companies are equal opportunity employers that evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, age, marital status, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or other characteristics protected by law.
At Danaher, you can build a career in a way no other company can duplicate. Our brands allow us to offer dynamic careers across multiple industries. We're innovative, fast-paced, results-oriented, and we win. We need talented people to keep winning. Here you'll learn how DBS is used to shape strategy, focus execution, align our people, and create value for customers and shareholders. Come join our winning team.