Release Test Engineer
True Software Scandinavia AB · Stockholm
Ansök senast 19 maj (13 dagar kvar)
Hej, Truecaller is calling you from Stockholm. Ready to pick up?
Truecaller transformed how we communicate when we launched in 2009 in Stockholm, Sweden.
Our mission is to build trust everywhere by making communication safe and efficient. We focus on bringing smart services with big social impact; like protecting people from fraud, harassment, and scam calls and messages, identifying new numbers from anywhere in the world, and building a space for trustworthy conversations with those that matter. Truecaller is loved by over 250 million people around the world and is growing very rapidly across regions.
Who we are:
- The world’s #1 caller ID and spam blocking service for Android and iOS
- A team of 250 people, from 30 different nationalities, spread across our headquarters in Stockholm and offices in Bangalore, Mumbai, Gurgaon, and Nairobi.
- Backed by some of the most prominent investors in the world such as Sequoia Capital, Atomico, and Kleiner Perkins Caufield & Byers
We, in the Platform(Release) team, execute regression testing, coordinate external and internal resources, to make sure the right communication. Also monitor quality of BETA and PROD releases, report and escalate blockers.
Plan and execute feature and app version update rollouts.As part of the team, we help implement and improve processes for planning, operations, and continuous improvements. Coach, guide and onboard people when it comes to dev/release practices.
As a Release Test Engineer, you will make sure that every step of the app release process is executed and that the results satisfy our release criteria. The steps include regression testing, risk analysis, coordination with Business Unit’s, cherry picking of critical bugs as well as control and communication of features released.
It also includes building new tools and enabling technologies to improve the Release Process in general and enable other teams to deliver more faster and efficiently. You will be part of the Platform- Release team working and maintaining core processes at Truecaller.
What do we expect from you :
- More than 5 years of experience in testing and test management
- High level of expertise in mobile testing for both iOS and Android
- Experience in testing in a medium/large scale agile software development environment
- Experience managing outsource companies
- Strong technical and troubleshooting skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Experience with Android Studio and Xcode
- Experience with tools like Postman, Charles Proxy or similar
- Fluency in English, speaking, and writing
- Scripting languages and patience to automate things
What will you work on:
- Regression test suite maintenance for Stockholm (STO) Business Unit (BU)’s
- Coordination with regression test teams
- Communicate and coordinate with STO BU QA Leads regarding issues found
- Feature flag management
- Manage risk analysis of issues found
- Take active part of scoping- and go/no go meetings
- Actively maintain and handle communication to stakeholders through relevant slack channels
- JIRA: manage in-app feedback tickets, support tickets & release tickets
- Drive cross-BU initiatives to enable or improve Release Delivery process
- Build new tools and automation to improve Release Processes
- Evaluate new modern tools and technologies to be integrated to the process
- Maintain and improve CI pipelines
- Onboarding of engineers to the release process
It would be great if you also have
- Experience working with CI and build systems
- Previous experience in automation
- Programming experience to be able to identify the causes of problems in the code base and communicate efficiently with developers
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, information technology or other relevant degrees
- ITIL certification
Life at Truecaller - Behind the code: instagram.com/truecaller/
Sounds like your dream job?
We will fill the position as soon as we find the right candidate, so please send your application as soon as possible. We are excited to hear from you, don’t hesitate to apply!
This position is based in Stockholm, Sweden. Full visa sponsorship and relocation assistance available for eligible candidates. Application in English. For more information please contact Aouri Pu our Talent Acquisition Partner via email@example.com.
What we offer
- An international team - 30+ nationalities working together!
- Competitive salary
- Medical insurance
- Learning & sharing environment
- Flexible working hours
- Exciting company parties & team activities – Running team, Geek lunch!
- Start the day with fresh fruit and cereals
- Stay refreshed: get juice, tea, coffee, and soft drinks
Truecaller is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity within the company. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, or marital status.
True Software Scandinavia AB
True Software Scandinavia AB