Quality & OpEx Testing Specialist
Hitachi ABB Power Grids, Business Unit Transformers · Ludvika
Ansök senast 13 nov.
Jobbet har utgått och går inte längre att ansöka.
Hitachi ABB Power Grids is a pioneering technology leader that is helping to increase access to affordable, reliable, sustainable and modern energy for all. We help keep your lights on, the factories running, our hospitals and schools open. Come as you are and prepare to get better as you learn from others. Bring your passion, bring your energy, and plug into a team that appreciates a simple truth: Diversity + Collaboration = Innovation
You will be part of Components in Ludvika. Components has manufactured transformer components since the beginning of the 20th century. The business unit, which is Hitachi ABB Power Grids’ largest manufacturer of tap-changers and IEC-bushings, is located in Ludvika and we are Hitachi ABB Power Grids center for power transmission technology. The unit also has research and development responsibility for these products and markets all over the world.
- You will be a specialist for high voltage electrical testing in our four test rooms for bushings
- Have the role as LESA (local electrical safety advisor) for electrical testing for Bushings and Tap changers
- Problem-solving and root-cause analysis within electrical testing both equipment and test items
- Driving and take lead of improvements in the test rooms
- Communication with customers and experts around the world
- Experience from testing of bushings within AC and/or DC is considered as an advantage
- Fluency in English is required, written and spoken alike
- You have a practical mind-set and ability to handle problems and challenges in a positive way
- University degree in electrical or physical engineering is a plus
More about us
Ready for a new exciting challenge? Welcome with your application by November 13.
Recruiting Manager Fredrik Persson, +46 107-38 33 06 will answer your questions about the position. Union representatives – Sveriges Ingenjörer: Karolina Czechowski, +46 107-38 74 39, Unionen: Yvonne Norgren, +46 107-38 36 94, Ledarna: Christer Fridlund +46 107-38 29 12. All other questions can be directed to Talent Acquisition Partner Elias Ströberg, +46 107-38 34 45.
Hitachi ABB Power Grids is a global technology leader with a combined heritage of almost 250 years, employing around 36,000 people in 90 countries. Headquartered in Switzerland, the business serves utility, industry and infrastructure customers across the value chain, and emerging areas like sustainable mobility, smart cities, energy storage and data centers. With a proven track record, global footprint and unparalleled installed base, Hitachi ABB Power Grids balances social, environmental and economic values, and is committed to powering good for a sustainable energy future, with pioneering and digital technologies, as the partner of choice for enabling a stronger, smarter and greener grid. www.hitachiabb-powergrids.com
Hitachi ABB Power Grids, Business Unit Transformers
ABB Power Grids Sweden AB