Quality Assurance Engineer, Uppsala
Betpump Solutions AB · Uppsala
Ansök senast 12 sep.
Jobbet har utgått och går inte längre att ansöka.
Are you passionate about joining a growing team in a dynamic company? Is problem-solving and software testing development part of your DNA? Join our growing Software Quality Assurance team and help us develop and test automated solutions for our innovative high-volume, high-availability betting systems.
Founded by World Poker Tour champion Martin de Knijff and run by former Executives of some of the most established operators in the industry, Metric Gaming is a B2B company that prides itself on thinking B2C. Having developed into one of the most compelling and dynamic independent sports betting suppliers in the industry, the company’s mission is to develop into the leading mainstream sports betting provider with a reputation for building high quality, bespoke and innovative products.
Metric Gaming is expanding our Development and Quality Assurance team in multiple locations to support our client and platform systems. We want to talk to you if you are a talented, passionate and motivated Software Quality Assurance professional who thrives in a dynamic environment.
Scope of the Role:
Reporting to the Head of Quality and Release in London, England, you will build and test automated solutions that support high performance technology for worldwide gaming companies. You will work with talented teams in a fast paced and rewarding environment. The role is currently working remotely, but regularly working in the company offices will be expected in the future.
This position requires detail-oriented Software Quality professionals who enjoy understanding the business requirements and developing subject matter expertise to implement end-to-end automated testing solutions with a focus on Quality and Performance. It will be important to interact effectively with others, develop an understanding of our tools, sports betting platform and processes. Having the ability to multitask and understand the needs of multiple projects in order to meet aggressive deadlines in a dynamic environment. You can expect a position on a great team with many challenges, opportunities and rewards in an internationally growing organisation.
The team will develop test automation which will integrate with the release and deployment processes for a regulated, online sports betting platform. The software handles thousands of bets and settlements per second across a vast number of markets and bet types. The technology stack is constantly evolving and currently based on Wildfly, JSF, MySQL, Redhat, HTML5 and Angular with some Microsoft SQL for externally provided applications.
Key Duties & Responsibilities:
- Create test cases and test plans for new and existing functionality.
- Attend and participate in Agile/Scrum backlog grooming, sprint planning, sprint retrospectives and daily stand-up meetings.
- Work with Product Owners to understand and review functional and technical requirements.
- Create and maintain test data used for different testing phases.
- Collaborate with all team members to test and automate critical software functionality and enhance the release and delivery process.
- Participate in reviews of new tools, processes and methodologies for continuous improvement.
- Participate in software deployment testing verifications.
- Troubleshoot, replicate and report software issues.
- Flexible, adaptable and works well with others at all levels as part of a fast-paced Software Quality Assurance team, which is spread across the globe.
- Work with team members and continue to expand subject matter expertise.
- Document and share departmental technical processes and procedures.
Skills & Experience:
- Minimum 2 years of experience in building test automation for the User Interface, API’s, database, smoke, regression, end-to-end, unit tests, in both non-Production and Production environments.
- Familiar working with test automation tools such as Selenium WebDriver, K6, JMeter or similar.
- Working knowledge of Git is strongly preferred.
- Familiar testing and building test automation for mobile devices and web applications including Cross-browser testing is strongly preferred.
- Knowledge and understanding of CI/CD strongly preferred.
- Problem solving skills, strong sense of quality and attention to detail.
- Solid experience working with mySQL databases.
- Strong work ethic, flexible, adaptable and innovative.
- Collaborative and works well with others.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Previous experience working in an Agile/Scrum environment is preferred.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent work experience.
- Experience in a regulated gaming environment is a plus.
- Experience with Performance testing is a plus.
- Collective agreement
- Monthly salary
- Probationary employment (6 month)
Betpump Solutions AB
Betpump Solutions AB
Vid ansökan:Ange referens Quality Assurance Engineer i din ansökan