Purchasing administrator, Uppsala
Hays AB · Uppsala
Ansök senast 18 dec.
Jobbet har utgått och går inte längre att ansöka.
Are you ready for a new role as a Purchase Administrator with one of our clients in Uppsala? The start of this assignment is immediate and lasts initial for one year. Interested? Apply today!
Your new role
The Purchase Administrator role is a supporting role for the entire site organization, supporting all departments.
- Issues Purchase Orders through E-marketplace/Ariba.
- Is main point of contact at site for indirect material purchasing, collaborates with PO preparers in each department.
- Works closely with regional teams in Prague (E-marketplace) and Limerick (Accounts Payable).
- Follows-up with vendors regarding questions or issues (PO’s, invoices, payments).
- Creates and follow-up on various reports (Open PO report, Goods Receipt / Invoice Receipt report, RFI/MM reports).
- May have projects assigned related to the role.
- Adheres to local and global SOPs.
What you'll need to succeed
To succeed in this position we believe that you have:
- Bachelor Degree or equivalent, finance/administration
- 2-5 years of work experience in purchase administration/finance, preferably in Medical/ Pharmaceutical Industry
- Strong collaboration and communication skills
- Structured, accurate, self-driven, service oriented, team-player, can work independently
- Understanding of indirect spending, finances, invoicing, vendor management
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Tools
- Fluently in Swedish and English in both speaking and writing.
It´s desirable that you are an experienced user with SAP, but not a requirement for this position.
Hays Sweden has since 2003 worked in following areas of expertise, IT, Life Science, Engineering, Accountancy & Finance . At Hays recruiting is the heart of our business. We are experts in recruiting qualified, professional and skilled people. Hays has a total of 10,000 employees in 240 offices in 33 countries in Europe, Australia, Asia, North and South America. We are owned by Hays International Holdings Ltd, which is listed on the London Stock Exchange since 1958.
At Hays, we believe that the right job can change a person's life and that the right person can change a company. Influencing people's career choices is something that many will never get a chance to experience. At Hays you do it every day.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
For any queries please contact me at email@example.com.
Welcome with your application!
Hays Specialist Recruitment AB