Project Manager VAVE (Value Analysis Value Engineering)
Project Manager VAVE (Value Analysis Value Engineering)
HemoCue AB · Ängelholm
Ansök senast 8 feb.
Jobbet har utgått och går inte längre att ansöka.
HemoCue AB (Ängelholm, Sweden), introduced the first accurate, near-patient hemoglobin test. We offer point-of-care tests for hemoglobin, glucose, urine albumin, HbA1c, total and differential white blood cell count. Further information available at www.hemocue.com
Do you want to make a difference by developing key lifesaving medical device products? In a truly global business who refuse to compromise when it comes to caring for people. We offer you an exciting possibility working with solutions for Point of Care testing making peoples life’s better. You will work cross functional with other departments, as well with other OpCos within the Danaher family.
We are looking to strengthen our team with a Project Manager VAVE. You will lead Value Analysis Value Engineering teams and be responsible for creating focus and execution excellence specific to related cost reduction projects without sacrificing quality. This position is critical to the support of the corporate year-over-year annual cost improvement goals. The objective will be realized through productivity improvements utilizing VAVE tools and strategic cost management processes.
- Deployment of VAVE projects to achieve total cost improvement goals
- Development and execution of annual project plan with ‘Preferred’ suppliers to assure that VAVE year-over-year cost improvement goals are met
- Overall project management for VAVE projects including tracking projects using action plans and daily visual management boards
- Lead internal and supplier VAVE workshops to identify cost savings opportunities and eliminate waste through the entire value stream by using the VAVE process
- Ensure engagement of cross-functional teams’ participation in the VAVE process (including R&D, Product Management, Technical Support, Manufacturing, Procurement and Finance)
- Work closely with ‘Preferred’ suppliers to understand their manufacturing capabilities and processes to identify cost savings opportunities
- Integrate VAVE software tools such as Design for Manufacturing and Analysis (DFMA) to create “should cost” models
- Identify and implement key projects specific to "in-sourcing" of strategic and cost effective opportunities
- Develops a funnel of engineering initiatives to support annual cost objectives
Bachelor’s degree engineering
- At least 5 years’ experience as a Project manager in Engineering or Supply chain
- At least 5 years’ experience in a manufacturing or product development environment
- Strong skills in continuous improvement tools like LEAN and 6-Sigma
- Ability to manage and prioritize multiple projects, decisions and activities also in the absence of formal authority
- Strong skills in influence without authority
- Excellent interpersonal, oral and written communication skills in English and Swedish
- Knowledge about standards and/or regulations affecting the quality management system e.g. ISO 13485/US FDA Quality System Regulation
- Knowledge about standards and/or regulations affecting the environmental management system e.g. ISO 14001
- Knowledge about regulations affecting financial process e.g. SOX
As a person you are a result driven team player, persistent, analytical and who likes a fast pace. You find it easy to communicate with other people and enjoy working in a company that is driven by continuous improvement, both in terms of equipment and processes.
Interviews will be held as soon as relevant candidates have been identified
Send your application via www.hemocue.com/jobbsidan. We are not able to receive your application by other means than through “jobbsidan“. Any application by mail or e-mail will be returned.
We offer you
A unique opportunity to work in the field of medical technologies, where knowledge sharing and professional respect combined makes it both fun and meaningful to go to work. You will meet enthusiastic colleagues in both Sweden and abroad who take pride in making a difference in a company whose products can truly impact other people's lives. We offer you 'freedom with responsibility', opportunities for training and career development.
We are looking forward to receiving your application no later than February 15, 2021.
For further information, please contact Director Manufacturing Engineering, Joakim Henriksson at tel. +46 734 14 04 68.
Union contacts: Björn Bylander, Unionen +46 431 48 12 87 or Elin Söderlind, Akademikerföreningen, +46 431 48 12 62.
Danaher is a global science & technology innovator committed to helping our customers solve complex challenges and improve quality of life worldwide. Our world class brands are leaders in some of the most demanding and attractive industries. Danaher Corporation and all Danaher Companies are equal opportunity employers that evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, age, marital status, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or other characteristics protected by law.
At Danaher, you can build a career in a way no other company can duplicate. Our brands allow us to offer dynamic careers across multiple industries. We're innovative, fast-paced, results-oriented, and we win. We need talented people to keep winning. Here you'll learn how DBS is used to shape strategy, focus execution, align our people, and create value for customers and shareholders. Come join our winning team.