Project Engineer Main Circuit Design
Hitachi ABB Power Grids HVDC · Ludvika
Ansök senast 11 feb.
Jobbet har utgått och går inte längre att ansöka.
Hitachi ABB Power Grids is a pioneering technology leader that is helping to increase access to affordable, reliable, sustainable and modern energy for all. We help keep your lights on, the factories running, our hospitals and schools open. Come as you are and prepare to get better as you learn from others. Bring your passion, bring your energy, and plug into a team that appreciates a simple truth: Diversity + Collaboration = Innovation
We strive to be world leaders in electric power by helping countries to have greener, stronger and cleaner electricity. By bringing sustainable energy to more and more people, we can reduce our impact on the planet. When you work with us, you will therefore be part of a higher purpose where each department contributes. Together we can encourage the next innovation - to make life better for everyone.
The position as Project Engineer is within the HVDC Main Circuit Design department. The department is responsible for the electrical design of HVDC plants. Reliability, Availability and Maintainability studies, Rating studies, definition of concepts for control and protection design as well as develop our HVDC systems will be part of our scope of work.
- In the Main Circuit Design team your main task will be the design of high voltage systems.
- You will perform electrical calculations and simulations for the dimensioning of HVDC systems.
- You will be using ABB in-house built software and some of the commercially available software.
- Your responsibility will cover everything from support of our Sales department during the marketing phase, over tenders and order projects.
- You will be living Hitachi ABB Power Grids core values of safety and integrity, which means taking responsibility for your own actions while caring for your colleagues and the business.
- We are looking for Bachelors, Masters or Doctors in the field of Electric Power Engineering or Engineering Physics.
- Experienced professionals or fresh out of university – we are interested in all kinds of people.
- Since we work in an international environment you need to master spoken and written English, while knowledge of Swedish is meritorious.
- As a person you have great teamwork capabilities and you look at challenges as an opportunity and take on new tasks with a positive spirit.
- You perform the work in an analytical and structured manner and take responsibility for your tasks.
More about us
Does the above description sound like you? Welcome to apply 11th of February! Don’t delay – apply today!
Recruiting Manager Joakim Lindell, firstname.lastname@example.org will answer your questions about the position. Union representatives – Sveriges Ingenjörer: Torbjörn Wilund, +46 107-38 25 73, Unionen: Stefan Barkman, +46 107-38 33 04, Ledarna: Christer Fridlund, +46 107-38 29 12. All other questions can be directed to Talent Acquisition Specialist Petra Berggren, email@example.com
Hitachi ABB Power Grids is a global technology leader with a combined heritage of almost 250 years, employing around 36,000 people in 90 countries. Headquartered in Switzerland, the business serves utility, industry and infrastructure customers across the value chain, and emerging areas like sustainable mobility, smart cities, energy storage and data centers. With a proven track record, global footprint and unparalleled installed base, Hitachi ABB Power Grids balances social, environmental and economic values, and is committed to powering good for a sustainable energy future, with pioneering and digital technologies, as the partner of choice for enabling a stronger, smarter and greener grid. www.hitachiabb-powergrids.com
Hitachi ABB Power Grids HVDC
ABB Power Grids Sweden AB