BOMBARDIER TRANSPORTATION SWEDEN AB · Västerås
Ansök senast 19 maj (7 dagar kvar)
We create smart innovations to meet the mobility challenges of today and tomorrow. We design and manufacture a complete range of transportation systems, from high-speed trains to electric buses and driverless trains, as well as infrastructure, signalling and digital mobility solutions. Joining us means joining a truly global community of more than 75 000 people dedicated to solving real-world mobility challenges and achieving international projects with sustainable local impact.
Join us as a PROJECT CONTROLLER and you’ll be looking at a career-defining in Västerås, Sweden.
Co-pilot to the project manager to ensure focus on the achievement of the financial goals of the project. The Project Controller provides all required financial information about the project, support Project Management, control the monthly margin realization, keep the total project forecast updated with support from Project Management team (EAC change process), support project planning, and ensure that accounting guidelines are respected, is the single point of contact for all financial issues relating to the own project portfolio.
Close monitoring of the project deliverables; early assessment and measuring of financial impact of risks and opportunities with regular follow ups on action plans and proactively follow and challenge the project cash flow & gross margins.
- Ensure that project calculations reflect current status of the project, approved and proposed Estimated at completion (EAC)-calculation in the consolidation system, preparing any change requests to management.
- Keep Project Manager/Project Management team continuously updated on financial situation of project and upcoming risks & opportunities
- Working out and updating Budget and Forecast figures of the project
- Review and Analysis of the project for Budget, Forecast and Actual in the consolidation and local system and of contract related Balance sheet items with the target of minimization of Net Utilized Assets (Inventory level, Advance Payments, Accounts Receivables, etc.)
- Input and updating of project calculation in Global FORE and local system (ERP)
- Responsible for customer invoicing, correct VAT, Receivables and follow-up payment control
- Cash-Flow Management (i.e. input of project figures in cash management system)
- Hedging activities in cooperation with Treasury (if necessary)
- Control of Warranty Provisions to the end of the project
- Coordinate commercial affairs of internal partners, i.e. check of inter-company Sales and Purchases (interco matching)
- Bachelor or Master’s Degree in Industrial Economy, Finance or Accounting
- 3-5 years of work experience in Project Controlling or Business Controlling
- Financial analysis, strategic planning and reporting, analytical skills
- Fluent English is mandatory, Swedish represent an advantage
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those under consideration will be contacted.
An agile, inclusive and responsible culture is the foundation of our company where diverse people are offered excellent opportunities to grow, learn and advance in their careers. We are committed to encouraging our employees to reach their full potential, while valuing and respecting them as individuals. An agile, inclusive and responsible culture is the foundation of our company where diverse people are offered excellent opportunities to grow, learn and advance in their careers. We are committed to encouraging our employees to reach their full potential, while valuing and respecting them as individuals.
Alstom is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, age, disability status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, National, or Local Laws.
BOMBARDIER TRANSPORTATION SWEDEN AB
Bombardier Transportation Sweden AB