Kongsberg Automotive · Mullsjö · Ansök senast 19 aug. (1 dag kvar)
Heltid · Tillsvidareanställning
Do you want to work with sustainable mobility solutions for the future? – Then you should apply to Kongsberg Automotive.
We are looking for a Skilled Project Purchasing professional to strengthen our highly dynamic, and global Project Purchasing Team. You will be part of the purchasing department and Kongsberg Automotive’s (KA) Couplings business unit. Your contribution will have significant impact to Kongsberg Automotive’ s future growth and the success of our Product development and Product launches. As a Project buyer you will be part of developing new products with new technologies to meet the new demand of Automotive business and sustainable solutions. We count on your technical interest combined with your commercial mindset to support the development of these new products. At Kongsberg we are a true global team, and you will work together with colleagues around the globe. The position requires a lot of interaction with the different roles in the organisation as well as externally.
The position will be based in Gothenburg, Sweden.
• Purchasing team member in the Business Unit/Segment’s NPI (New Product Introduction) projects
• Be the main purchasing interface towards suppliers during the project, lead technical reviews with suppliers, make sure project deliverables from supplier side are met on time and budget
• Support sales and engineering with project cost/pricing objectives in close cooperation with the Category Buyer and up-to-date process expertise
• Communicate with Category team about specific supplier needs and support investigation of new supplier base when required
• Initiate and coordinate supplier VAVE (value engineering) activities, including organization of supplier days and workshop
• Carry out out project management, planning activities and maintain reporting
• Undertake negotiations with suppliers in coordination with Category Buyers and contribute to the quotation to customers
• Relevant Bachelor or Master’s degree
• Experience in purchasing and/or project function is required. Automotive experience is a plus
• Good working knowledge of MS Office and skills in Excel is required. SAP experience is an advantage
• Fluent in English (oral and written), preferable knowledge of Scandinavian language is a plus
• Well-organised and structured both when working independently and when working in a team
• Good communication skills and ability to easily connect with other people
• Accountable and with a desire to continuously improve day-to-day operations
• Solution and result driven with the capacity to prioritise and find right solutions to meet targets
• Technical knowledge in plastic/rubber and/or mechanical parts is a plus
If this sounds interesting and likely the right challenge for you, we look forward to receiving your application!
Please register your CV/resume and cover letter.
Within your application, please inform us regarding your notice period and salary expectations.
The applications will be handled on an ongoing basis and the position may be filled before the application deadline date.
Kongsberg Automotive AB