Production Quality Manager
Northvolt ETT AB · Skellefteå · Ansök senast 30 nov. (43 dagar kvar)
Heltid · Tillsvidareanställning
Northvolt has an exciting job offer for an experienced Production Quality Manager to join our passionate team in Skellefteå.
In joining us you will play an important part from the very start in establishing the highest quality performance in our production in Skellefteå, one of the first large scale European battery factories. Northvolt will play an important role in the transformation to a carbon free society.
As a Production Quality Manager you will lead the shift’s Quality and will supervise and support process quality employees, ensuring that standards are followed and employees are trained. You follow up shift Quality performance and continuously look for improvement. You act on deviations and work with support functions to fix problems.
- Implement and audit standard procedures and instructions.
- Lead, review and establish the Quality Control plans for each process operation.
- Set up quality monitoring procedures, quality KPI's, evaluate performance and make improvement proposals, i.e. Process capability: SPC and Cpk
- Lead trouble shooting and root cause analysis activities in relation to con-conformities and quality issues, e.g. 8D and non-conformity reporting.
- Ensure development of process quality employees (Technical, SOP’S, WI’s, Team development and behaviours)
- Participate and input in change management, engineering change notification and deviation approval processes. Review results and action tracker and initiate improvement projects. Drive cross-functional and cross-technological manufacturing projects and opportunities. Drive quality improvement and optimization projects utilising six sigma methodology.
- Participate and input to quality gate reviews in the industrialisation phase of Product and Process Development to ensure reliable manufacturing of products. Be part of equipment commissioning team.
- Supervise and support employees
- Follow up shift Quality performance and act on deviations
- Develop a team spirit that creates energy, encourages compliance with company standards and employment guidelines
- Set performance metrics (competence matrix) for each team member and then work with team members to make sure that all metrics are met.
Kindly apply with your CV and cover letter in English or your complete LinkedIn profile.
Full time employment, fixed salary.
Planned starting date is asap.
Skills & Requirements
Minimum Education / Experience Requirements
- MSc degree in Chemistry/Manufacturing/Engineering.
- 5+ years of relevant work experience within high volume assembly/production.
- Leadership experience in international organisations.
- Experience of quality management in relevant industry, e.g. battery, automotive, pharma, food, pulp & paper, FMCG.
- Expert in SPC, MSA, process capability, FMEA, Quality troubleshooting tools and problem-solving methodology.
Additional Skills (Desired, but not Required)
- Certified (lean) six sigma professional, i.e. green or black belt
- Project management skills and a successful track record of leading quality improvement/six sigma projects in manufacturing and/or with suppliers
- Experience with developing training and certification procedures and programs
- Experience in FMEA (preferably IQ-RM), developing processes, standards, procedures and documentation in an efficient way to ensure high quality products to meet customer requirements
- Experience in DoE, control plan development
- Internal auditor certification for ISO 9001:2015
- Experience with quality management systems as IATF16949 and with leading process and product audits according to VDA
- Excellent English written and oral skills
- Highly organized and results driven
- An eye for detail
- Exceptionally good problem-solving skills
- Ability to work under high pressure and tight deadlines, excellent time management
Northvolt ETT AB
Northvolt Ett AB