Production Quality Manager
Hitachi ABB Power Grids HVDC · Ludvika
Ansök senast 11 nov.
Jobbet har utgått och går inte längre att ansöka.
Hitachi ABB Power Grids is a pioneering technology leader that is helping to increase access to affordable, reliable, sustainable and modern energy for all. We help keep your lights on, the factories running, our hospitals and schools open. Come as you are and prepare to get better as you learn from others. Bring your passion, bring your energy, and plug into a team that appreciates a simple truth: Diversity + Collaboration = Innovation
We are passionate about taking quality to the next level by continuously developing and finding more efficient ways of working. Our goal is to implement a culture and practice of excellence throughout the entire value chain of the organization, to increase customer satisfaction and improve profitability in a sustainable way.
We are now hiring a Production Quality Manager to HVDC in Sweden. Together with your colleagues you will get the opportunity to contribute to further develop our quality culture. Seize this opportunity and be part of our exciting journey.
- Contribute to defining HVDC’s quality and execution strategy for the workshop
- Responsibility to develop and motivate a team of quality engineers directly reporting to you
- Accountability for the product and process quality in our workshop and establish Quality Assurance and Control steps for all manufacturing operations including incoming material inspection
- Support the usage and implementation of relevant quality assurance and control systems
- Continuously review and contribute to improving all quality activities such as test results, non-conformities, audits and investigations
- Report, monitor and follow-up all quality metrics
- Collaborate with main stakeholders in R&D, Design, Engineering and Supply to make sure you are working in alignment
- As the ideal candidate, you will have a positive attitude, dependable judgement and a structured-and pro-active mind-set
- Bachelor of Engineering or a degree from another relevant field
- Previous management experience
- Experience of working as a quality manager in production
- Experience of production quality and proficient technical expertise in relevant areas
- Proficient knowledge of lean manufacturing and Lean six-sigma as well as ISO standards
- As a leader you like working with developing, motivating and coaching your team
- You collaborate well with others in a high-paced environment
- Excellent communicator (fluently) in both Swedish and English
More about us
Are you interested to join our team? Welcome to apply by November 11 .
Recruiting Manager, Gunilla Cedergren, +46 107-38 85 51, will answer your questions about the position. Union representatives - Sveriges Ingenjörer; Torbjörn Wilund, +46 107-38 25 73, or Mikael Hjort, +46 107-38 25 73; Ledarna: Christer Fridlund, +46 107-38 29 12; Unionen: Stefan Barkman, +46 107-38 33 04. All other questions can be directed to Talent Partner Sofia Lindblom, +46 727 04 06 11.
Hitachi ABB Power Grids is a global technology leader with a combined heritage of almost 250 years, employing around 36,000 people in 90 countries. Headquartered in Switzerland, the business serves utility, industry and infrastructure customers across the value chain, and emerging areas like sustainable mobility, smart cities, energy storage and data centers. With a proven track record, global footprint and unparalleled installed base, Hitachi ABB Power Grids balances social, environmental and economic values, and is committed to powering good for a sustainable energy future, with pioneering and digital technologies, as the partner of choice for enabling a stronger, smarter and greener grid.
Hitachi ABB Power Grids HVDC
ABB Power Grids Sweden AB