Kongsberg Power Products Systems AB · Tranemo
Ansök senast 20 dec.
Jobbet har utgått och går inte längre att ansöka.
About the position
Are you up for an exciting job opportunity and a great challenge to bring your career to the next level? We are now looking for an ambitious Plant Controller to our facility in Ljungsarp, Sweden. The Plant Controller is responsible for providing decision-making information by collecting, analyzing and reporting cost and various financial data in accordance with BA and Group guidelines and regulations. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to, preparing financial forecasting, budgeting, variance analysis, cost control and other financial related tasks. This position allows for direct interaction with management and collaboration with various functions within the organization. The role requires excellent communication skills both verbal and written, as well as the ability to take ownership of tasks and see them through to completion. The role is part of the local management team and will report directly to Plant Manager.
Your main tasks are, but not limited to
• Report and monitor the financial performance of the units and provide guidance on effective ways to control costs, improve profitability and increase cash flow
• Perform month-end close activities for all related activity including sales, material usage, overhead absorption and cost variances and margin analysis, along with the assessment of the adequacy of inventory and warranty reserves
• Review and attest to the accuracy of financial information related to month end closings, plans and forecasts for the plant
• Propose internal control improvements in accounting and reporting systems to ensure financial accuracy and safeguard the assets; and monitor compliance to controls, to ensure controls stability
• Direct the timely preparation of annual Strategic plans, Rolling Forecasts and month-end reporting
• Assess and recommend opportunities for accounting organization/task consolidation and standardization
• Develop and implement cost models at the location to assist management and support pricing and costing decisions, in assessing the profitability of current products and new contract/opportunities
• Participate in the decision-making processes to pursue specific business targets
• Develop, implement and monitor compliance towards a standardized intercompany allocation process
• Provide information and interact with internal and external auditors as requested
You are an University graduate, with a degree in finance or accounting and with at least 5 years of relevant working experience from manufacturing industry, preferably within Automotive.
You are fluent in English, both verbal and written, and have a high degree of literacy in SAP and Microsoft Office products, especially Excel.
As a person you are a high performing individual with a strong interest in business/financial analysis and strategy. You have a high degree of diligence and strong analytical skills with the ability to structure and communicate complex information and data. You are a fast learner with the ability to see the big picture but also understand the importance of details and we believe that you have good communication skills with the ability to communicate at all levels.
Application / Contact
For more information or if you have any questions, please contact:
Johan Svenson, Plant Manager
Please register your CV/resume and cover letter.
Within your application, please inform us regarding your notice period and salary expectations.
The applications will be handled on an ongoing basis and the position may be filled before the application deadline date.
Kongsberg Power Products Systems AB
Kongsberg Power Products Systems AB