Blueair AB · Stockholm
Ansök senast 19 maj (Idag)
Blueair is a world leading producer of air purifiers for home and professional use, with a clear purpose to improve the health and well-being of people everywhere. Blueair deliver innovative, best-in-class, connected products and service to over 60 countries around the world. We are a proud member of the Unilever family of brands. Blueair is headquartered in Stockholm, Sweden.
We are looking for an experienced and passionate NetSuite Analyst to add to our team.
Your Future Role
As a NetSuite analyst at Blueair your main responsibility is to ensure that different departments are working with the ERP system efficiently and correctly. You will assist with driving different projects and improvements, implementation of work processes into NetSuite and to understand the complex processes within. In this role you will work with both business development and system maintenance. You will work with analyzing the problems and finding solutions in order to improve and work with NetSuite as efficiently as possible. As a NetSuite analyst you will work with key persons from different departments to understand the complexity their business practices and processes and then transforming those processes into the system.
- To specify and identify the core of the business practice
- Assisting co-workers within different departments on how to work with NetSuite correctly and efficiently
- Finding the right resources to solve technical problems
- Analyze design sessions in prototyping new systems to enhance processes, operations, and information flow
Who You Are
To be successful in this role, we believe you have previous experience from NetSuite, IT-systems and business processes. You have excellent communication skills since you will be interacting and working with co-workers from different departments. You have the ability to listen and understand co-workers (local & global) point of view to assist them in the best way possible in NetSuite. Furthermore, you are organized and analytical since you will be working with defining problems and collection data and information and have a strong drive for results.
- 3-5 years of experience in NetSuite and IT-systems in medium to large organizations
- Background from international organizations, preferably matrix organization is a plus
- Experience working with finance and supply chain departments
- Excellent documentation skills, capable of relating information in a structured manner to an appropriate audience
- You need to have a good level of English fluency – both oral and written
Blueair offers you an exciting role in an international environment. You will be part of a company that has values that engages every employee. You will work with sharp and motivated colleagues in a nice company environment and work together with Blueair to drive the purpose of clean air for the next generation – people and planet.
Blueair is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees and candidates.
Please share your resume and cover letter in English. If you have any questions please feel free to contact Nidhi Pathak, Recruiter, at +46 764382262 or email@example.com
Welcome with your application today!
We have already chosen our souring channels for this recruitment process and kindly ask to not be contacted by advertising agents, recruitment agencies or staffing companies.