Marketing Manager Sulphur Products
Nouryon Functional Chemicals AB · Stenungsund
Ansök senast 5 nov.
Jobbet har utgått och går inte längre att ansöka.
Are you the experienced Marketing Manager who can ensure sustainable global growth for our business? Who defines the marketing and pricing strategy, and coordinates activities with different functions on a global scale? Then we are looking for you!
Fulltime, can be based in Europe, Asia or the Americas
As Marketing Manager, you develop and promote the overall marketing strategy for the Sulfur Products portfolio. You identify and maximize growth opportunities for both existing products and product introductions.
Further, you are responsible for:
- The development of the marketing strategy, marketing plan and product portfolio by aligning with product management, technology and supply chain of the respective product line.
- Global price setting and margin management based on floor pricing with a market adder based on value proposition, and competitive landscape.
- Reporting of marketing activities: results, initiatives, trends, competition.
- Product positioning.
- Proposing global/regional product allocation in case of constraints.
- PMR facilitator (IBP process).
- The margin management cycle for the product line. You closely work together with other functions to ensure that the matrix structure operates efficiently
Performance Formulations at Nouryon
Sulfur products is one of Nouryon’s Performance Formulations (PF) key product lines. PF is comprised of five businesses – Agricultural Specialties, Home & Personal Care Specialties, Construction Specialties, Industrial Specialties, and Intermediates. We produce our products for a wide range of applications across various markets, including personal care, pharma, food, lubes and fuels, mining, agriculture, paints and coatings, construction, cleaning, and textiles. Our solutions are used by our customers to produce countless end use products, including hair gels, skin lotion, beds, sofas, refrigerators, car seats, pacemakers, cement, batteries, asphalt, and crude oil.
Have you got what it takes?
To be successful as Marketing Manager Sulfur Products, you have a proven track record of at least 5 years in a commercial discipline including sales/customer relations in a business to business environment.
Next to this, you:
- Have a bachelor degree in chemistry or chemical engineering. An adittional education in marketing, or an MBA, is a plus.
- Are fluent in written and spoken English. An additional language, preferably Spanish or Chinese is an advantage
- Have an analytical skillset and the ability to communicate findings and visions
- Have the ability to operate effectively in global, regional and local arenas with both operational and strategic mindsets, with a visionary & pragmatic approach.
- Posess demonstrated strategic thinking, influencing capabilities and business acumen.
- Have the power to set the agenda and follow through to a successful outcome.
This is our offer
When you join us, you will be part of our fascinating and ambitious international environment with highly skilled and motivated colleagues. A company that develops, produces and sells products that are essential for everyday life. Where employees aim high, take ownership and do it right. Our employment package comprises:
- A permanent contract
- A competitive salary
- An attractive bonus scheme
- Training opportunities
Internal networks enable valuable personal and professional development. And through challenging projects with like-minded people, you will help us become first choice for our customers and employees, all over the world.
Are you eager to start your career at Nouryon as Marketing Manager Sulfur Products?
Then we are looking forward to receiving your application via our online recruitment system. Please upload a job specific resume and cover letter. We do not accept applications via e-mail, these applications will be disregarded. When you are an internal candidate we kindly ask you to apply with your Nouryon email.
For additional information about the vacancy please contact Sirpa Engman, Global Product and Marketing Director Intermediates, +46 70 669 00 35
For information about the recruitment process or your application, please contact Wictoria Majstrand, HR Business Partner +46 709 577 646
For unions related questions please contact:
Akademikerklubben, Anna-Lena Palm, +46 733 855 113
Unionen, Linda Schiötz, +46 303 853 62
If you have any general questions or need assistance, please contact: Recruiting.SE@Nouryon.com
The application process
After the closing date, we will start the selection process.
- In our first selection we thoroughly go through all the applications.
- If your skills and qualifications match the profile we are looking for, you will be invited to an initial phone interview that takes approximately 30 minutes.
- If you proceed in our selection process we invite you to a face-to-face interview that takes about 1,5 hours. There you will meet with the recruiter and the hiring manager.
We look forward to your application!
We have already chosen our sourcing channels for this recruitment and kindly ask not to be contacted by any advertisement agents, recruitment agencies or manning companies.
Nouryon Functional Chemicals AB
Nouryon Pulp and Performance Chemicals AB