MANAGING DIRECTOR TO DOMETIC SEITZ AB
MANAGING DIRECTOR TO DOMETIC SEITZ AB
DOMETIC SEITZ AB · Tidaholm
Ansök senast 13 nov.
Jobbet har utgått och går inte längre att ansöka.
Do you want to join the number one global company within mobile living? This is a unique opportunity to join us as Managing Director for our site in Tidaholm and continue the journey of driving our business forward.
As Managing Director at Dometic in Tidaholm you will be responsible for the overall manufacturing performance in alignment with our company’s business philosophy. Through efficient leadership, lean manufacturing practices and strong customer focus we expect you to advance the site to the next level. You will work close to our customers and ensure that cost/margin objectives are met for all products. You will also own the top-level continuous improvement plan for the site operations, focusing on sustainable improvements of productivity, inventory reduction, health and safety, delivery performance, cost avoidance/reduction and the development of operations employees.
Further you are expected to:
- Lead special projects developed by the Head of Operations
- Plan or improve operational systems, processes and best practices that guarantee organizational well-being
- Lead all activities related to product launch management
- Work constructively with the managers of all site functions and other Site Managers across the Group to optimize operational performance and overall profitability
- Communicate and maintain a trusting relationship with shareholders, business partners and the relevant authorities
- Delegate responsibilities and supervise the work of executives providing guidance and motivation to ensure maximum performance
- Own and achieve customer quality targets
- Regularly review all key performance indicators to develop and manage corrective or improvement actions
We are looking for a result driven, communicative, and inspiring leader with a stellar experience from the manufacturing environment. You have a track record of demonstrating success in managing a profitable strategy and deep knowledge of organizational effectiveness and operations management. You know how to successfully coach individuals and teams in times of transformation and have a proactive and solution-oriented approach. A B.S. or MSc/MA degree in Engineering, Economics or in a related field is required. Further, you enjoy working in an international context and are proficient in both English and Swedish. You will be located at the unit in Tidaholm and report to the Head of Operations EMEA.
Dometic offers great career opportunities and working at Dometic means that you will have future possibilities to move and grow in our different geographical areas and functions. You will work in an organization where values matter and where the work is carried out in the Domestic Way!
How you apply
In this recruitment we collaborate with Ny Position who work with recruitment of senior positions and specialists. For questions about the job you are welcome to contact Helen Einarsson Lundin or Maria Svensson at +46 36 330 09 00. You apply through www.nyposition.se with your resume and connect your application to the job. Send us your application by November13th.
Dometic Seitz AB is an independent company in the Dometic Group and manufactures windows for caravans and motorhomes on site in Tidaholm. The parent company Dometic has been listed on the Stockholm Stock Exchange since 2015 and today has approximately 8,000 employees worldwide. It is a global company that provides solutions for "Mobile living". The company develops, manufactures, sells and services a wide range of products that increase the comfort and safety of vehicles. Our mission is to make mobile life easy. We call it mobile living made easy. Read more at www.dometic.com
DOMETIC SEITZ AB
Ny Position i Sverige AB