Maintenance Mechanical Supervisor
Northvolt ETT AB · Skellefteå · Ansök senast 27 nov. (33 dagar kvar)
Heltid · Tillsvidareanställning
Northvolt has an exciting job offer for a Maintenance Mechanical Supervisor to join our passionate maintenance team in Skellefteå.
In joining us you will play an important part from the very start in building one of the first large scale European battery factories. Northvolt will play an important role in the transformation to a carbon free society.
The Maintenance Mechanical Supervisor will be in charge of planning maintenance actions and leading a team of mechanics and technicians. As leader of the unit you will have the opportunity to build a competent and dependable team from scratch, capable to scale Northvolt 's operations in Sweden and beyond.
Key responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Inspect facilities periodically to determine problems and necessary maintenance.
- Prepare weekly maintenance schedules and allocate work.
- Recruit and train maintenance technicians.
- Inspect and maintain building systems and process machinery.
- Contribute to the development of maintenance budget and ensure compliance.
- Contribute in maintenance program optimization.
- Together with the rest of the team, being a key player to develop and maintain a safe work environment.
- Oversee all repairs and ensure that work is completed on time.
- Maintain all inventory and equipment and ensure proper storage.
- Comply with all health and safety regulations and practices on site.
- Establish strategies to meet workload demands on time.
The person we are looking for is strongly goal oriented, curious and eager to learn. You will get the chance to have a real impact on our success story in Sweden (to start with) and see the results of your work. Our organization requires and values great self-discipline and a natural talent to make things happen. The Maintenance Mechanical Supervisor is a vital member of the Maintenance team and key to Northvolt 's mission to enable the future of energy.
Apply with CV and cover letter or your complete LinkedIn profile.
Full time employment, fixed salary.
Planned starting date is asap.
- Bachelors degree (highly advantageous).
- 2 years of experience as a Maintenance Supervisor (essential).
- Fluency in English
- Advance computer literacy (Word, PowerPoint, Excel)
- Previous experience in maintenance or production, minimum 2 years
- Valuable (but not required) if fluency in other languages, including Swedish
- Good technical knowledge about mechanical, automation, hydraulic and pneumatic.
- Proven skills in working with continuous improvements in industrial environment.
- Solid understanding of health and safety regulations and practices.
- Effective budgeting and performance management.
- Fantastic organizational and leadership skills.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Works well under pressure and meets tight deadlines.
As a Maintenance Mechanical Supervisor we wish you to be service minded and able to create a great working environment in the team. You have good communications skills and problem solving focus. We also think that you have a "can-do" attitude and entrepreneurial spirit with a safety mindset.
Northvolt ETT AB
Northvolt Ett AB