HR and Administration
Norvik, Nynäshamn · Nynäshamn
Ansök senast 20 dec.
Jobbet har utgått och går inte längre att ansöka.
Passionate for the interaction where people and business meet?
Are you ready for your next career step? Do you want to work in an international environment and at the same time get the opportunity to touch upon all the areas of Human Resources in combination with administration? Then this job could be your next challenge!
In May 2020 Hutchison Ports Sweden started to operate the new container terminal in Norvik, south of Stockholm. We are now looking for a person to take ownership of day-to-day HR and administrative tasks. You will be an integral part in ensuring that our HR operations run smoothly and are successful in supporting other business activities in a position as HR and Administration.
Hutchison Ports Sweden is a lean organisation where the right individuals always can do a big impact. The role as HR and Administration is an important position and is within the heart of the organisation. You will coordinate both internal and external communication, administrate and be engaged in strategic contexts and issues.
With us, you get to develop and support the business to the next level
· Develop and implement HR strategies and initiatives aligned with the
overall local business strategy and the group.
· Negotiate with unions in collective bargaining negotiations.
· Assist with the recruitment process.
· Ensure legal compliance regarding all HR related areas.
· Performance Management
· Support the CEO as Executive assistant.
· Act as an office manager by keeping up with office supply inventory.
· Take minutes during meetings.
· Conduct research and collect data to support when preparing reports and documents.
· Format information for internal and external communication – memos, emails, presentations, reports.
In order to be successful in this role you will need to be skilled in time management, process management and productivity, as well as great attention to detail. You will need to understand the Hutchison Ports overall priorities, and be able to align schedules and meetings appropriately, ensuring time is spent on the most important areas.
Your key success factors (experience & qualifications)
· Bachelor’s degree within relevant area
· Broad and solid HR knowledge.
· Experienced from an international context.
· Professional level of verbal and written communications skills in Swedish and English.
· Possess exceptional relationship-building and interpersonal skills.
· Ability to adapt and improvise.
· Driving for a better result/quality
· Communicates passionately and effectively across a diverse set of stakeholders and able to push when needed.
· Adaptability with a strong work ethic and an entrepreneurial spirit to accommodate high level of responsibility and multiple priorities.
What Hutchison Ports can give you:
Working at Hutchison you will work in a global and flexible work environment. You will be a part of culture where teamwork and inclusion are leading the way forward. Every employee is important for the company’s success and you will always have an impact of your work. We provide you with the opportunity to grow and develop through internal paths within the organisation.
Applications are reviewed on a rolling basis so do not wait to apply! We wish to have your application no later than the 20th of December. In this recruitment we work closely with
JS Human Invest AB. Send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org. HR-advisor Jenny Stridsman, 070 – 336 56 72, will take your questions about the position.
We look forward to hearing from you!
About Hutchinson Ports
Hutchison Ports is one of the key business units operated by the CK Hutchison Group Headquartered in Hong Kong which employs c. 300,000 people across the World. In its own right Hutchison Ports is one of the largest global operator of container port facilities handling in excess of 80 Million containers per year through 52 ports located in 26 countries.
In Sweden, Hutchison Ports have signed a 25 year deal with Stockholms Hamnar to operate the container port in Norvik, Nynäshamns kommun. Hutchison Ports Stockholm has newly opened for operations in May 2020. This development supports the growth of Stockholm, which is one of the fastest growing city in Europe. The new terminals also provides an efficient and value added solution to the customers in Stockholm and the surroundings.
The container port at Norvik benefits from a direct rail link built in the terminal and in the future will be capable of handling 500,000 TEU (twenty foot equivalent units) when at capacity. The terminal has a depth of 16.5 m water alongside and a berth of 800 m makes this facility one of the most capable container terminal in the Baltic Sea. Additionally, it is located just 1.5 nautical miles from the deep water, this avoids long nautical mile pilotage which is currently the case to access the most of the terminals on the east coast of Sweden.
Hutchison Ports bring the best expertise in managing container port operations across the World, together with an unrivalled network of shipping line customers that span the globe. The facility is a game changer as far as container shipping in the Baltic region concerned.
Hutchison Ports Sweden AB