GAME DESIGNER ENGAGEMENT - DICE
EA DIGITAL ILLUSIONS CE AB · Stockholm · Ansök senast 2 okt.
Heltid · Tillsvidareanställning
DICE (EA Digital Illusions Creative Entertainment), the award-winning studio based in Stockholm, Sweden, is best known for creating the phenomenally successful Battlefield franchise, the Star Wars: Battlefront franchise, and the very creative game Mirror's Edge.
We work through our 4 guiding values: Passion with Purpose, Creative Innovation, Everything Quality, and One Community. Our people are the backbone and driving force to our creative products. As such, we are dedicated to providing everyone the chance to express themselves and be their very best with a common cause.
We are now looking for a Game Designer with special interest in engagement features, in-game economics and systems for progression. You will report to a Design Craft manager and be managed by a lead designer on the project.
The person we are looking for have a passion for games and an understanding of the players and what drives them. So, if you are looking for working with the very best in the industry and in a highly creative environment, send us your application today!
- Collaborate with owners of other parts of the game to make sure the engagement systems follow the direction and work in harmony with the game
- Be the design owner of more complex features and support leads and directors with mentorship for other designers
- Design and implement rewards, assignments and progression using the Frostbite Engine and other EA tools
- Guide others and collaborate with other disciplines if your design needs support from other crafts
- Care about the player journey from beginner to master and beyond, always looking for what to do to engage
- Understanding of AAA titles for consoles in the action or FPS genre
- Experience with the player, playstyle and personas
- Proven skills in engagement systems design
- Proven skills in mentoring and supporting fellow designers
- Worked with game engines and game engine editors.
- Excellent skills in Excel (can maintain complex spreadsheets) and analytics
- Proven documentation skills
- Excellent knowledge in communicating
Experience & Qualities Sought:
- Relevant education and diploma (Game Design, Computer Science, engineering etc)
- 3 + years of Design Experience
- 2 + years working with engagement design
- Experience in economics and conversion
- Understanding of current trends in gaming and in particular engagement mechanics in the Shooter genre
EA DIGITAL ILLUSIONS CE AB
EA Digital Illusions CE AB