Environmental and Energy (EE) Manager
Gruvöns Sågverk · Grums
Ansök senast 3 feb.
Jobbet har utgått och går inte längre att ansöka.
We are looking for an Environmental and Energy (EE) Manager. You will be working in the Wood Products Division and you will report to the Mill manager. Location: Gruvön Sawmill in Grums.
Stora Enso is a leading global provider of renewable solutions in packaging, biomaterials, wooden constructions and paper. Come grow a renewable world. And you will grow too.
As Environmental and Energy (EE) Manager, you will manage the unit’s environmental and energy compliance to ensure continuity of the unit’s operation. Chain of Custody coordination, IMS - Integrated Management System coordination and other sustainability responsibilities are also included in this role.
Your main responsibilities will be:
• Unit environmental permit and reporting to authorities
• Unit energy and carbon efficiency development and reporting
• Systematic follow-up and implementing of the new environmental and energy laws through annual action plan
• Assessment of environmental and energy aspects and risks
• Continuous improvement through objectives, KPIs, targets and annual environmental and energy action plans
• Unit environmental and energy reporting (Cr360 & Division)
• Energy review and energy saving action plans
• Process and guideline development aligned with divisional and group guidelines, ISO 14001 and ISO 50001 standards
• Environmental and energy emergency preparedness
• Environmental and energy communication and organizing of the mill energy team meetings
• Chemical management, assessment and approval
• Waste management and reduction towards zero
• Representing the unit to external and internal environmental and energy stakeholders, authorities and customers when applicable
• Environmental and energy training, internal auditing, external auditing and management review as applicable
• Environmental and energy aspects in investment projects and in sourcing of technology and services
• Energy saving investment preparation to Group energy fund
• Chain of Custody and Due Diligence
• IMS coordination and support with IMS documents
• Other sustainability tasks, such as Community Investment
• ISPM15, SBP, ENplus and other relevant certifications.
To succeed in this role, you have mid-level (A level) degree in energy engineering, preferably combined with environmental engineering. You also have experience from the energy or environment industry.
You have good people leadership and communication skills, and the ability to motivate people. In addition, you have a team- and result -oriented work planning style, and good problem-solving skills. You are proficient in English, preferably also in Swedish.
Please send your application via the system latest by February 3, 2021. Hiring manager Joakim Sveder, +46 70 278 4074, firstname.lastname@example.org, is happy to answer your questions about the position. Other questions can be directed to Recruitment Specialist Madeleine Leo, email@example.com. We accept applications submitted only through our recruitment system.
The Wood Products division is a leading provider of innovative wood-based solutions. The product range covers applications for construction, the window and door industry, as well as for the packaging and decoration industries. Pellets provide a sustainable solution for heating. The offering includes service concepts such as Building Solutions and e-business. Our solutions meet strict requirements regarding safety, quality, design and sustainability.
See our film: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rUElPYaxgqs&t=6s
Stora Enso AB