Avalanche Studios Group is a game developer and publisher that defined and evolved open-world games, offering an amazing portfolio of fantastic games from its three creative divisions: Avalanche Studios, Expansive Worlds and Systemic Reaction. The studio group boasts outstanding games across multiple genres, including the Just Cause franchise, Rage 2, theHunter: Call of the Wild and Generation Zero as part of its portfolio.
On our quest to become the world’s greatest developer and self-publisher, we see the need to add a brand-new role that covers the strategy and collaboration with platforms and partners for our growing portfolios. We call this exciting new role, Director of Strategic Partnerships.
This role spans across our two self-publishing divisions: Expansive Worlds and Systemic Reaction. As Director of Strategic Partnerships, you report directly to the Managing Directors of both these divisions.
- Partner Relations & Platform Strategy - you represent the central strategy for MAU growth opportunities contained within the boundaries of territory expansion and/or licensing and co-dev
- Drive both self-publishing divisions to move beyond the transactional to the strategic in all critical partnership engagements
- Strategic Alignment / Special Projects - Align strategies of 1st Party to generate non-standard support (e.g. LPA/PLA negotiations, global discounts, etc.)
- Strategic Partnerships & Territory Expansion - aligning with divisional strategic goals, identify the right partners to achieve them
- Act as strategic lead for all licensing matters, utilising external licensing agencies
- Partner Communications - you are the conduit of information between all critical partners and EW and SR
- Operational Excellence - strong strategy requires tactically functional execution skills, and you know how to get things done
- Bachelor's Degree, or equivalent experience
- At least 7+ years experience in gaming, including at least 3 years related business development or account management experience
- Understanding of games business models and commercial landscape within games
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to generate compelling recommendations
- Comfortable dealing with multiple stakeholders internally and externally and strong negotiator
- Great organizational skills and a self-starter
- Excellent English skills
- Comfortable travelling
We provide goals instead of instructions, and the opportunity to do the best work of your career.
At Avalanche Studios Group, we believe in worlds beyond limits, we are committed to developing a diverse and inclusive workplace. Throughout our three creative divisions at Avalanche Studios Group, we're committed to creating innovative and unforgettable open-world experiences for our players. To achieve this monumental mission, we believe in creating a truly sustainable, and inclusive, work environment where over 500 diverse, passionate, and collaborative creatives from all over the world can flourish. Everyone at Avalanche Studios Group has a shared responsibility to create an open and inclusive work environment where everyone is treated equally and with respect. Being part of our world is not contingent on where you’re from, your gender, or sexual orientation. It’s about your passion and creativity.
How to Apply
To apply for this position, please register below. Apply as soon as possible, as we review applications continuously. All further information is provided under non-disclosure agreement only.