Professional Nord are now looking for Smartoptics next Devops Engineer. Do you have previous experience from Devops, or are you today working as a developer, tester or installer but would like to work as a Devops Engineer? Then this is the right role for you!
Information about the position
Professionals Nord are looking for Smartoptics next Devops Engineer. You will be hired directly at Smartoptics. Professionals Nord will handle the recruitment process.
• A multicultural workplace with world class innovative products
• A chance to be a part of high competence team within R&D
• The possibility to work at their brand-new office as well as remote
• Top class benefits with a bonus program based of Smartoptics results
• Career development and opportunities
In your role as a Devops Engineer at Smartoptics, you will work with Continuous Integrations and support your development teams to make sure that their code is automatically tested before the code merge to main branch. You will also be responsible for updates in Jira as well as in other tools used at Smartoptics.
• Maintain and improve our Continuous Integration and Delivery environment, e.g., ensure daily and nightly builds are tested properly
• Responsible for maintaining and improving Jenkins pipelines
• Responsible for Jira/ Confluence adaptations and integration towards Jenkins, CI/CD workflows
• Responsible for the software environment and infrastructure
• Maintain developer´s tools
Your qualifications and personality characteristics
• B.Sc. or M.Sc. degree within relevant field
• Previous experience, either in as a Devops Engineer (or similar) or as a programmer, tester, or installer
• Good experience in Linux and server management
• Knowledge in Continuous Integration and Delivery
• Skilled in English
If you have knowledge or previous experience within Embedded development, Yocto, Jenkins, Git/Bitbucket, Python, Jira, Docker, C/C++and/or other programming languages it´s meritorious.
We believe that you are interested in new technologies. You constantly like to learn new things and enjoy working closely with your co-workers in both the same and different disciplines. You are innovative, driven and enjoy when you are given the space to take initiatives.
START: When possible
CITY: Kista, Stockholm (both at office and remote)
CONTACT: Lucas Bryggman
Apply by clicking on "search the job/sök jobbet" below. We go through the selection currently and the advertisement can be shut down before the position is filled if we have gone over to the selection- and interview phase. If you want, you can also create a user and upload your CV and cover letter. We do unfortunately not accept applications by mail, but if you have questions about the position, you are welcome to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.