2MNORDIC IT CONSULTING AB · Göteborg
Ansök senast 19 maj (13 dagar kvar)
2MNordic is a Swedish IT consulting company founded in 2002. We provide our deliveries and projects with creative and experienced specialists in the IT industry.
Our mission is to serve as a broad strategic partner to companies in terms of challenges related to business development, growth and technologies.
Follow the link for a short video presentation about our company: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D_PqzQ5J5Ac
We have expertise to assist our clients from idea to finished product and can also make targeted mission in web and mobile development, usability and graphic design, analyzing and documenting requirements.
- Ph.D. in mathematics or similar fields, alternative M.Sc
- Work experience in the field
- Experience working with machine learning
- Experience working with data models and simulations
- Experience with Python (at least 3 years)
- Experience with statistical engineering analysis of data
- Experience with data wrangling and mining
- Work in projects
- Experience working with business development
As a data scientist, you will participate in projects including development, integration of software, implementation and support. You will be a key resource to drive the applications as well as the business forward.
• Work in projects
• Develop, maintain and support of applications
• Establish relationship and work with business development as well as supplier
• Identify risk, assess impact, develop risk mitigation plans and execute mitigation plans
• Flexible and planning
• Support service level management for assigned applications
2MNORDIC IT CONSULTING AB
2Mnordic IT Consulting AB