Cyber Security Specialist
AFNORD AB · Stockholm · Ansök senast 30 sep. (2 dagar kvar)
Heltid · Tillsvidareanställning
The role of Cyber Security Specialist
You will work as part of our consultancy service delivery of cybersecurity services supporting our client’s response Team with readiness 24/7/365.
Our customers are often large Nordic companies, fintech, startups and or authorities with high-level requirements for information security and infrastructure.
Some of them constitute socially critical activities and/or have a particular threat picture.
Your background and profile
You find cybersecurity interesting and realize the need to understand complex systems and their vulnerabilities.
We also look at your ability to take greater leadership in areas such as architecture, handling serious incidents and service development.
We see that you speak and write English unhindered.
To succeed in the role, we want you to have knowledge of:
- Very good knowledge of most operating systems and databases
- Very good knowledge of architecture, design and hardening of systems
- Programming with, for example, PowerShell, Go, Python, C#, Java and more
- Good knowledge of various types of cybersecurity hardware and software such as NGFW, EDR, SIEM, etc.
- Good knowledge in monitoring and data visualization with e.g. Elastic, Prometheus, Grafana, Kibana etc.
- Good knowledge of information security management systems IEC 62443 and ISO 27000
- Good understanding of the MITRE Attack Framework and NIST Cybersecurity frameworks
- Previous experience as a security architect
- Good understanding of concepts such as Industry 4.0
Examples of areas of work:
Conduct risk analyses
Participate in customer dialogues
Perform security audits
Identify requirements and write requirement specification
Define cybersecurity architectures
Design and perform security checks
Develop and maintain the delivery methodology for OT/IT security controls and Security Governance services
- Good knowledge of Reverse Engineering
- Good knowledge in vulnerability analysis and penetration testing
- Experience with Red Team vs Blue Team exercises and CTF
- Experience with SCA, SAST and DAST
- Security Development Lifecycle
- Good understanding of infrastructure and platform services in Azure and AWS