Customer Export Manager
Customer Export Manager
Husqvarna AB · Jönköping
Ansök senast 13 dec. (16 dagar kvar)
Customer Export Manager
Are you experienced in export trade flows and are leadership your call? Then this could be the right position for you.
The Global S&OP function is responsible for coordination of goods supply from factories and suppliers to sales companies and distributors. The team is also responsible for that volume plans are cross functionally aligned with financial targets and our strategy.
The Customer Export Manager has the overall responsibility for the execution of the customer order & forecast process and plays a key role in the interface between our factories and sales companies & distributors. All of this to secure excellent product availability and customer satisfaction globally.
The position is located at our Huskvarna office and reports to the Global Director of S&OP for the Husqvarna Business Division.
Areas of responsibility
· Customer relationships with sales companies and distributors globally making sure that their changing business requirements are identified and fulfilled
· Lead and develop a team of eight Demand Coordinators and ensure that resources are used effectively as well as securing that targets are being met
· Liaise with functional and operational Area Managers/departments to ensure that coordination of all global shipments is supported by other parts of the business (e.g. supply planning, logistics, finance, global sales and central demand planning)
· Educate and support the Sales organization with regards to IT tools used for planning and support ongoing initiatives to improve supply chain planning & execution processes
· Coordinate and respond to questions from Sales to make sure they are provided with information, from all parts of the organization, helping them becoming successful
· Ensure customer orders are processed efficiently, correctly and on time and make sure that international shipment of goods is planned and coordinated
· Various problem solving related to international shipments and support the team operationally in temporary workload peaks
· Extract and develop reports such as open order reports, sales reports, order vs forecast reports etc
· Drive continuous improvements to increase process efficiency and customer satisfaction
We require someone who has several years of international experience in this area and preferably also has a relevant university degree. Fluent English, both spoken and written is required. Strong communication and presentation skills. Proven ability to work in a cross-functional complex organization with great results and with a clear customer focus. Deep knowledge in how ERP and planning systems works. Great project and process management skills.
You should also be analytical, structured and thorough. Being service minded and flexible is natural for you. The work includes creating long-term relationships and co-operation with international customers and colleagues within Husqvarna Group.
You preferably have experience from leading team(s) delivering great results. Your management style is cooperative and based on delegated responsibilities in combination with continuous and goal-oriented follow-up. You put time and effort into the development of your direct reports as well as the development of your organization. Your ambition is to drive and grow the business beyond expectations, create a winning culture and develop a high-performance team.
Please submit your application including CV and cover letter as soon as possible or latest at December 13th 2020.
For more information about the position, please contact Erik Bengtsson, email@example.com. If you have questions regarding the recruitment process, please contact Liv Hultén firstname.lastname@example.org
Union representatives: Soili Johansson, Unionen, email@example.com and Cameron Rad, Sveriges Ingenjörer/Akademikerföreningen, firstname.lastname@example.org
What happens after you applied?
When the application date is due, we will review your application carefully to see if your profile matches the requirements of the vacant position. If we believe you are a potential candidate for the role, you will be invited for an initial interview. In preparation for the interview you will receive information about the arrangement as well as other steps in the process, such as second interviews, assessments, references and introduction. If you aren’t chosen to proceed in the process, you will be informed of this at the latest when the position has been filled.
About Husqvarna Group
Husqvarna Group is a world-leading producer of outdoor power products for garden, park and forest care. Products include chainsaws, trimmers, robotic lawn mowers and ride-on lawn mowers. The Group is also the European leader in garden watering products and a world leader in cutting equipment and diamond tools for the construction and stone industries.
Read more about us here: http://husqvarnagroup.com/