Cloud Security Engineer
Aigometri AB · · Ansök senast 31 dec. (29 dagar kvar)
Heltid · Tillsvidareanställning
Our biggest strength is our culture and people. We search for our next Member, not just a resume. Therefore, we’ve put together a set of characteristics that we find most important for our team members.
1. Self-Leadership: You take the opportunity to be your own leader when the situation demands it. You take the right decisions on your own and exhibit dedication towards achieving your goals.
2. Team player: True way for a team to succeed happens through collaboration. Teams need team players who can absorb, understand, and consider ideas and points of view from other people without debating and arguing every point. You are that team player and you can receive criticism without reacting defensively.
3. Communication: Communication is very important because it's the only way we can effectively work together on anything. You can build trust, resolve problems, provide clarity and direction, create better relationships, increase engagement, improve productivity and promote team building through your communication.
4. Curiosity: You are curious about customer needs, how we can improve our services. You have desire to learn and achieve great.
If you believe it is You, great! We would like you to apply for our open position.
As a Cloud Security Engineer, you will work closely with developers and own the “Ops” part of DevOps to ensure cloud-native workloads are deployed according to IT best practices for security, governance, identity, access management and monitoring.
Based on your knowledge and experience of working with security policies, firewalls, encryption and security information and event management (SIEM) systems, you will play a key role in implementing secure hybrid IT models by integrating different cloud services with back-end traditional data-center services in a secure manner.
You will be required to translate the cloud strategy and architecture into a highly secure technical implementation in accordance with best practices. You will continuously monitor, look for and optimize solutions for technical and cost-efficiencies.
- 5+ Years of experience in Security Architecture
- 3+ Years of experience in Security Design
- 2+ Years of experience in cloud (Azure/AWS/GCP) and DevOps skills
- Have significant experience performing security design and review in complex environments
- Deep knowledge of cloud operational models and secure SaaS architecture
- Subject matter expertise in multiple domains, including cloud security, web security, mobile security, and infrastructure security.
- Excellent knowledge on Authentication mechanisms such as AD
- Experience in applying security to cloud technologies (Managing secrets, Securing CD pipeline, Secure Infrastructure as Code, Container Security)
- Expertise in cloud architecture and security fundamentals including containers, software-defined networks, high availability design, multi cloud, and server-less compute.
- Hands on experience in driving end to end security for cloud product - SAST, DAST, IAST, OSS scanning, pen testing.
- Experience in set up and ensure execution of a continuous security monitoring plan
- Expert in threat modeling and secure architecture review.
- Knowledge of compliance requirements for industry standard certifications like PCI DSS, SOC2, HIPAA, FedRAMP
Aigometri Incorporate was established in 2015 with the aim of being an innovative IT Consulting company that combines IT, Project and Test management with sales, marketing and business development to provide our customers high quality services and support.
We aim to maintain loyal and long-term relationships with the businesses that rely on us for greater efficiency, productivity and profitability.
We consider the "Top Quality, Good service and Strong commitment & Engagement" as the most important principles we offer to our clients. We are engaged in development of tools and machine-learning algorithms for variety of business problems like customer churn prediction, next best action recommendation, segmentation, predictive failure, GDPR and regulatory reporting.
We are striving for the goals of growing both in the domestic and global markets, creating new business opportunities and reaching the desired level of success, which we will constantly search for.