Luma Metall AB · Kalmar · Ansök senast 31 mars (59 dagar kvar)
Heltid · Tillsvidareanställning
With a flexible and service-orientated organization develop, produce and provide global markets with high-quality precision wire with focus on long term business relationships characterized by high technology and niche needs. In Luma´s micro(n)world” everything starts with the customer. Creating long-lasting” sustainable” customer relationships lie in the nature of our business because it often takes a long time to create products according to our customers’ demands.
We are now looking for a Chemist to join our team. We believe this is a person with university level or similar in chemistry related subjects, wants to be part of a technical journey with a small company, where the individual and the team are important.
• Production's all plating-related electrolytes/chemistry. Analyzes and maintenance of existing baths. Understanding and ability to correlate process plating parameters, product quality as well as bath properties.
• Quality improvement and streamlining.
• New development and improvement of existing electrolytes/process baths.
• Lab and its organization and purchasing.
• Contact and collaboration with suppliers, travel.
• Communication with production.
Important personal characteristics:
• Orderly, structure in work and in the workplace, lab
• Personal drive, own initiative
• Able to report both in writing and orally, in English
• Social competence, and being able to fit into the small company, being flexible and being able to adapt to the situation
Type of contract: permanent
Working hours: full time, 40 hours a week
Luma Metall AB
Luma Metall AB