Channel Partner Marketing Manager
HemoCue AB · Ängelholm
Ansök senast 31 jan.
Jobbet har utgått och går inte längre att ansöka.
Do you want to make a difference by developing key lifesaving medical device products? In a truly global business who refuse to compromise when it comes to caring for people.
HemoCue sells and distribute products in collaboration with over 100 channel partners across the world. The work is done close collaboration with Regional Sales Directors, Managers as well as with the global head office. We are now seeking a Channel Partnering Marketing Manager based at the Global Marketing department to further strengthen this area of our business.
We offer you an exciting possibility to join our fantastic team creating tomorrows solutions for Point of Care testing making peoples life’s better You will support channel partners with marketing activities and campaigns. The successful candidate will have a proven ability of digital marketing, lead nurturing sales support and after sales activities including training. Preferably the candidate has a good understanding of diagnostics and has a proven record of balancing demands of multiple internal and external customers and strong project management skills.
Your responsibilities and tasks will include
- Webinars and scientific events
- Educating channel partner sales reps in HemoCue products and solutions
- Planning and implementing digital events to increase the engagement of both channel partners and end customers. Example of events are channel partner meetings, best-practice sharing webinars, scientific webinars
- Running digital marketing activities to drive awareness and generate leads
- Support CPs and Regional Managers in specific initiatives to drive growth
- Leverage knowledge/learnings from existing CP programs and introduce them to new markets
University degree in relevant field, biomedical, technical or commercial angle.
- Proven experience in digital marketing and training
- International, preferably global experience
- Documented results driven project manager with a, proactive and a systematic, problem-solving oriented way of thinking
- Minimum 5 years’ experience with sales of medical devices or diagnostic products
- Proven experience with formulating and implementing marketing activities with a strong focus on digital
- Ability to adapt to changing circumstances, flexible, inter-cultural, global mindset
- High degree of customer focus, strong clinical & technical understanding
- Fluent in verbal and written English and preferably Spanish
As a person you are a team player, focused, energetic, shows initiative and who likes a fast pace. You find it easy to communicate with other people and enjoy working in a company that is driven by continuous improvement, both in terms of equipment and processes.
Interviews will be held as soon as relevant candidates have been identified
Interviews will be held as soon as relevant candidates have been identified. Send your application via www.hemocue.com/jobbsidan. We are not able to receive your application by other means than through “jobbsidan“. Please bring diplomas for face-to-face interviews. Any application by mail or e-mail will be returned.
We offer you
A unique opportunity to work in the field of medical technologies, where knowledge sharing and professional respect combined makes it both fun and meaningful to go to work. You will meet enthusiastic colleagues in both Sweden and abroad who take pride in making a difference in a company whose products can truly impact other people's lives. We offer you 'freedom with responsibility', opportunities for training and career development.
We are looking forward to receiving your application no later than January 31, 2021.
For further information, please contact Director MarCom, Staffan Ahlandsberg at tel. +46 734 14 03 22.
Union contacts: Björn Bylander, Unionen +46 431 48 12 87 or Elin Söderlind, Akademikerföreningen, +46 431 48 12 62.
Danaher is a global science & technology innovator committed to helping our customers solve complex challenges and improve quality of life worldwide. Our world class brands are leaders in some of the most demanding and attractive industries. Danaher Corporation and all Danaher Companies are equal opportunity employers that evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, age, marital status, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or other characteristics protected by law.
At Danaher, you can build a career in a way no other company can duplicate. Our brands allow us to offer dynamic careers across multiple industries. We're innovative, fast-paced, results-oriented, and we win. We need talented people to keep winning. Here you'll learn how DBS is used to shape strategy, focus execution, align our people, and create value for customers and shareholders. Come join our winning team.