KOENIGSEGG AUTOMOTIVE AB (PUBL) · Ängelholm
Ansök senast 21 feb.
Jobbet har utgått och går inte längre att ansöka.
We are looking for a CFD engineer to strengthen our team in Ängelholm. As a CFD engineer at Koenigsegg you will perform analyses of both internal and external flow. You will join a small team of engineers working in a fast pace environment with short decision paths. As a person you work well both in teams and on your own. You are ambitious, curious and have a genuine passion for technology and vehicles.
Responsibilities will include:
- CFD simulations of vehicle aerodynamics and cooling systems (OpenFoam).
- Develop methodologies to improve the efficiency and effectiveness of our CFD tools and workflow.
- Support and optimise existing CFD tools including monitoring and resolving issues.
- Work within the group to understand correlation aspects and develop methods and processes to improve this.
- Ensure that CFD simulations and analysis carried out within the department are state of the art and aligned with the capability of the tools.
- Help with design and development work when required.
- Perform simulations and analyse performance.
- Communicate results, conclusions and provide insights for design changes.
- MSc in aerodynamics with strong emphasis to method development (PhD would be an advantage)
- Minimum 3 years working experience with CFD.
- Experience in developing, testing, release and maintenance of CFD software code.
- Advanced skills in OpenFoam, ANSA, Paraview and Python.
- Good knowledge of Catia (surfacing) would be advantageous .
- Experience in Automotive or Motorsports is required.
- Experience from Formula Student would be an advantage.
- Fluent in English.
The Koenigsegg R&D team is a small, agile hub of highly talented individuals, where the sum is greater than the parts. Koenigsegg is committed to hiring and developing top talent from across the world for any given discipline. Our world-class team operates with a non-conventional, 'Lean Development' philosophy of high inter-disciplinary collaboration, flat organizational structure, and technical contribution at all levels. You will be expected to challenge and to be challenged, to create, and to innovate.
KOENIGSEGG AUTOMOTIVE AB (PUBL)
Koenigsegg Automotive AB