KOENIGSEGG AUTOMOTIVE AB (PUBL) · Ängelholm
Ansök senast 27 jan.
Jobbet har utgått och går inte längre att ansöka.
Koenigsegg continues to grow and we are now looking for a Category Purchaser to join our team.
Koenigsegg is leading the way in the hypercar business and this must excite you. If you like working in a fast-paced environment and be a part of an exciting journey ahead, you might be the person we are looking for!
This position will be crucial in improving Koenigsegg's key supply chain metrics (quality, cost, reliability of supply, lead time, inventory). An important responsibility will rest on the individual to identify, qualify, and build a supplier base of products that shall meet Koenigsegg’s current and future supply chain requirements while supporting our business objectives. It will be no small feat to seek the best value in a company that demands nothing but the highest standards.
Duties & Responsibilities
The purchaser’s main responsibility will be the development and implementation of category strategies. The purpose is to have a mid to longer-term view to secure a supplier base that has and will have the technical capability needed by Koenigsegg in the next 2-7 years.
- Sourcing of parts and services for production, development, and service/aftermarket
- Optimize inventory and stock levels of purchased components
- Development of Category strategies in line with Koenigsegg Supply Chain strategy
- Capture/Understand potential risks (quality, financial, property, geopolitical, etc.) along the whole Supply Chain cycle and prepare contingency plans
- Measure and manage the supplier and contract performance in all aspects including supplier’s compliance to Koenigsegg requirements
- Support commercial relationships (incl. contract terms & conditions and annual negotiations) when needed
Master or bachelor's degree in Industrial engineering and Management or other relevant training in combination with at least 5-7 years experience in the field of Sourcing/Supply Chain Management
- Minimum 8 years documented Sourcing related experience
- Strong business acumen.
- Advanced language skills in Swedish and English in both speech and writing
- Good oral and written communication skills, suitable for both large groups and senior management
- Immediately / According to agreement
- Full time
- Normal working hours 40 h/week, some overtime occurs
KOENIGSEGG AUTOMOTIVE AB (PUBL)
Koenigsegg Automotive AB