KOENIGSEGG AUTOMOTIVE AB (PUBL) · Ängelholm
Ansök senast 24 jan.
Jobbet har utgått och går inte längre att ansöka.
The Koenigsegg supply chain department is an expanding team of highly-skilled purchasers and SQEs. At current count, we are a lean team of 16 that operates with a non-conventional mindset, aiming to bring supply chain onwards and upwards. We are a fact-driven department that delivers added value by being the interface between suppliers and Koenigsegg’s R&D, operations, sales and all other business-related areas. The supply chain is responsible for securing the competence in the supply chain that befits Koenigsegg’s needs now and in the future.
We work as part of an agile network of highly talented individuals, where the sum is greater than its parts. At Koenigsegg, we are all expected to challenge and to be challenged, to create, and to innovate. We are leading the way in the hypercar business and you’ll be working alongside a supply chain team dedicated to the motto, “perfection is a moving target”. You will work with the most exciting automotive programs in existence today.
The person we are looking for
We are looking for an individual who has a great passion for supply chain, cars, and technology.
You have the drive to develop yourself and the ones in your team as well as the processes and routines that need to be improved. You love change and change management, and you are the driver, you lead by example in the change. You need to be excited to work in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial company. You must be a go-getter, take initiative. You are not sensitive and your skin is thick, but you are humble, a good listener and you know when to put your ego aside to trust your teams’ and internal customer’s judgement as well.
The Role - Koenigsegg Category Manager
This position will be driving improvements in Koenigsegg's key metrics (quality, cost, reliability of supply, lead time, inventory) in the sourcing of direct material related to different categories.
It will be your responsibility to identify, qualify, and provide a supplier base for products that shall meet Koenigsegg’s current and future requirements, support business objectives, supply chain requirements while representing the best value. The role will also be the department’s representation on new product development teams supporting product development in the form of identifying raw material options, production technology /methodology and planning for the sourcing of new products.
The position will be based in the Koenigsegg headquarters in Ängelholm, Sweden and reports to our Head of Sourcing.
- Master or bachelor's degree in Industrial engineering and Management or other relevant training in combination with at least 6-10 years’ experience in the field of Sourcing/Supply Chain Management
- Minimum 8 years documented sourcing related experience
Qualifications include but not limited to:
- Working knowledge within quality i.e. of APQP processes
- Strong negotiation skills & business acumen
- Automotive experience
- Financial competence to read and understand income statements and balance sheets
- Documented competence within production economy and conduct fundamental cost calculations (should cost analysis)
- Good production and process understanding of the production technologies within the category
- Risk management skills
- High Skills in Category Management and Supplier Relationship Management
- Proven track record of supplier development and markets
- High skills within Supply Chain techniques including planning, TCO, logistics, etc
- CSR (Corporate Social Responsibility) knowledge
- English on a full professional level - written, verbal, & presentation (Swedish is not compulsory)
KOENIGSEGG AUTOMOTIVE AB (PUBL)
Koenigsegg Automotive AB