Category Manager indirect procurement / Strategisk inköpare
Arjo AB · Malmö · Ansök senast 14 okt. (19 dagar kvar)
Heltid · Tillsvidareanställning
Category Manager indirect procurement / Strategisk inköpare
Arjo strengthens its indirect procurement organization with a Category Manager in Malmö.
Empowering careers at ARJO
At Arjo, we know what moves us. We go above and beyond for people facing mobility challenges. We take every opportunity to work and grow as one team and take pride in sharing our knowledge and experience. Does that sound like something that moves you too?
This could be your opportunity to begin a challenging and rewarding career in a healthcare company that empowers movement for people with mobility challenges.
Main tasks and responsibilities
As Category Manager IT at Arjo you are responsible for the IT Category area within the Global Indirect Procurement organization. You will establish and deploy strategic direction for the IT Category to secure best in class procurement. Furthermore, you will ensure that the organizations’ IT category needs are met effectively and cost-efficiently, as well as develop an understanding of and contribute to Global IT strategy and align with the Global Indirect Procurement function.
"I have worked in indirect procurement since 2010, and at Arjo since October 2021. I saw the role of Arjo as a good next step in my career as it is a varied role. Arjo is a good company with nice and competent colleagues. The company is in an exciting market that is growing, and with that comes a lot of projects in indirect procurement that are challenging and fun to work with.
The days often consist of a mix of activities such as working on procurement projects, negotiating agreements, putting strategies and plans into categories and making products and services available. We work in different projects and collaborate in the team during the day when we need to sync parts that are about agreements and process. We have a competent and fun team and I have been well received and learned a lot."
- Jens Pettersson, Category Manager Indirect Procurement
- Establish Category strategy, ensure deployment and results
- Arrange and lead sourcing negotiations
- Building relations and ensure alignment between business and purchasing
- Consolidate Category spend through Supplier rationalization programs, contract management and negotiations
- Benchmark activities and analysis of market trends
- Identification and realization of cost-saving and cost-reduction opportunities and the measurement of them
- Lead and establish a robust governance structure to manage strategic preferred suppliers to drive continuous improvements and deliver savings year on year
Reporting to: Director Indirect Procurement, Malmö
The skills you will need
- Academic Degree (Finance, Logistics, Engineering or equivalent)
- Minimum 3 years purchasing experience of category management
- Proven track record of delivering large bottom-line savings and other value from a baseline of spend in a complex global environment
- Experience of delivering strategic plans; negotiating large-scale contracts; and dealing with complex demands and strategic supplier relationships is required
- In-depth knowledge of sourcing and procurement principles and best practices
- Experience from an FDA controlled environment is an advantage
- Fluent in both Swedish and English, spoken and written
"To succeed in the role, it is important that you have the right personality, rather than having exactly the right actual skills. However, if you have an understanding of category work in IT, it is seen as an advantage.As a person, you should like and thrive to work in a dynamic, changing environment as we are building a structure for the future. You must also have the right ability to handle people and build value-creating relationships around the Arjo network.
The advantage of this role is that you will belong to a small department where everyone must help with the priorities that we see exist, which means that there is a variety in the work that develops us both as professionals and individuals when faced with many different challenges."
- Markus Nilsson-Roos, Director Indirect Procurement
The ideal candidate
As ideal for the position you have profound experience leading Indirect Categories Spend. You have in your previous roles successfully led change initiatives across geographies and divisions. You are used to working with and have the ability to influence different stakeholders inside and outside the organization.
The right candidate is a results-oriented person with an analytical ability, with strong written and oral communication skills as well as strong negotiation and contracting skills. The right candidate is persistent and shows diligence to details, can work under pressure and understands market dynamics and how to leverage opportunities.
What we will offer in return
You will support our vision to be the most trusted partner in driving healthier outcomes for people facing mobility challenges. In return, we recognize and value our global employees. You will have our full support, training, and opportunities for professional development
Why diversity matters to us
At Arjo, we believe in the power of diversity. We strongly encourage applicants from all parts of society, which means building a more diverse, equitable, inclusive, and engaging environment – not only in the workplace, but also within the communities that we serve, work in and live in. We achieve this through a culture and mindset that values the uniqueness of all our people.
In this recruitment we are working with recruitment consultant Christofer Dahlman, 0702-469300, at Intenso Teknikrekrytering.
Send your application through the application button. Please apply asap as applications are processed continuously.
We welcome your application!
We are Arjo
At Arjo, we believe that empowering movement within healthcare environments is essential to quality care. Our products and solutions are designed to promote a safe and dignified experience through patient handling, medical beds, personal hygiene, disinfection, diagnostics, and the prevention of pressure injuries and venous thromboembolism. With over 6000 people worldwide and 60 years caring for patients and healthcare professionals, we are committed to driving healthier outcomes for people facing mobility challenges.
For more information about Arjo visit www.arjo.com
Intenso Teknikrekrytering AB