Campaign Marketing Associate
KLARNA AB · Stockholm · Ansök senast 5 feb. (113 dagar kvar)
Heltid · Tillsvidareanställning
Klarna was founded in Stockholm, Sweden in 2005. Since then we've changed the banking industry forever. And now we're creating the world's smoothest shopping experience. We serve over 90 million consumers worldwide, and partner with 250,000 merchants – with a new merchant joining us every 8 minutes. Including some of the world's leading brands, such as H&M, ASOS, IKEA, Adidas, Samsung and Lufthansa. Our offices are spread over 17 different markets, hosted by 4000+ employees from 100+ nationalities.
Klarna’s mission is to free people from all the meaningless time spent managing money and purchases, so they can do more of what they love. Every day at Klarna we help consumers, merchants, and partners to explore just how smoooth the modern purchase experience can be. Our position at the crossroads of payments, consumer financing, e-commerce and banking means we are uniquely positioned to do this. There is no label for what we do.
Klarna was born in Stockholm in 2005 and today has 2500 employees working across Europe and the US. We currently serve 60 million consumers, work together with 130,000 merchants and process more than a million payment transactions a day. We're growing at 40% every year and our investors include Visa, Atomico, Sequoia Capital, Permira and Bestseller group/ Anders Holch Povlsen. We have strong partnerships with some of the world’s leading brands, such as ASOS, IKEA, Adidas, Zara, Lufthansa and Spotify.
We are looking for a person who can help develop and scale Klarna Advertising, a new team focused on commercialising Klarna’s advertising opportunities across both app & web for retailers. This role will play a part in shaping the future and scalability of our team. To find out more on what it is like to work at Klarna: https://www.klarna.com/careers/
- Coordinate internal channels and support teams in creating and executing innovative advertising campaigns to achieve Merchant goals and make strategic campaign suggestions moving forward.
- Own all aspects of the campaign process including schedule management, approvals, research and analysis.
- Work with advertising measurement tools and liaise with the analytics team to continually improve success metrics related to Klarna Advertising campaign performance.
- Understand ad policies to maintain a high bar for all content.
- Work autonomously to meet campaign milestones and respond proactively to unforeseen challenges.
- Drive development and execution of specific tactics and activities with cross-functional teams.
- The ideal candidate has a broad understanding of display advertising and how to maximise results across various marketing channels. This person should also have a basic understanding of Klarna as a business and the FinTech industry in general.
Who you are
- You are passionate about your job and enjoy a fast-paced working environment
- You are customer obsessed, proactive by nature, can move between high strategy and small details, relish problem-solving, want the ability to think creatively and love the satisfaction of awesome execution.
- You love to challenge the status quo, can quickly adapt to change and have the ability to prioritise your work
- You like working in a team and while you let others shine, you know what it takes for the teams to deliver
- Minimum 2 years experience as a marketing professional, preferably in a high-growth advertising agency or e-commerce environment.
- Experience in collaborating with cross-functional teams but also working with external partners preferable.
- Proven abilities to plan and execute on multiple campaigns or projects simultaneously
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills with an ability to feedback to senior management on a regular basis
Should be included in your application
- Any information you think would be most useful for us in understanding your background and accomplishments
PLEASE NOTE THIS ROLE IS AVAILABLE IN MULTIPLE LOCATIONS!
PLEASE SUBMIT YOUR APPLICATION TO BE CONSIDERED IN A PREFERRED KLARNA OFFICE LOCATION.
Klarna is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees and candidates. Please refrain from including your picture and age with your application.
Klarna Bank AB